Silentlambs ASKS YOU: Was Mark Anthony Simpson Molesting In Ontario Too???

by rainbow2003 50 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Waiting, I sent you a PM. It has pepperoni...lol

Expatbrit

• waiting
    waiting

hey brit - thank you. Pepperoni goes with Sunday Just Fine.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Waiting:

If it makes it simpler for you to marginalize this along Canadian/Amercian lines so be it.

This poster asked (actually it was SilentLambs who asked the question) a good question. But this same question is already being discussed in another thread. If this issue wasn't being well discussed under Blondie's thread perhaps this thread would have focussed more on the Simpson discussion.

You ask if we know if this is a woman or not. Does that matter in some way? You also went off on a tangent about fundies, did I mention fundies at all in my post?

Glad to hear you had a good Saturday night. I did as well.

Now back to the retirement home for 'Kismet.'

Kismet

PS - [by edit] If I sounded pissed it is because I was...at rainbow. Perhaps you wouldn't mind her adding your name and email implying your tacit approval for their group, but that aggravated the hell out of me, thus the 'pissy-ness' of my post.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    original post had a good question - and even Expatbrit agreed with me...so there. But the thread immediately went into overdrive ignoring that question to target what's-her-real-name-fundy.

Okay, I don't want to argue with someone as sweet as waiting (and no I'm not being sarcastic because you are a sweetie). I would however like to point out that my first post in this thread was anything BUT an attack. That the overture was ignored says more about the person in question than it does those "attacking" her/him.

I would also like to point out the difference between this thread and the other Mark Anthony Simpson thread. Please compare the two and notice that in Blondie's thread, she achieves some (possibly) valuable information that can be passed on and used by Silentlambs. THIS thread however strident, has accomplished nothing.

Realize too that if the message cannot be received well among this crowd, with as many of us having personal experience with the abuse issue, then understand how badly it looks to the non-JW crowd. If we roll our eyes and feel irritation, then how much more so will others who know nothing about the Witnesess and their evil abuse policies?

The content of a message is important, but so is the manner in which it is presented. That may not be right or fair, but it is reality.

I'm outta here . . . .

• waiting
    waiting

Kis,

By your edited response, I see you read my post after I had edited it - which would have been my whole response to you.

No, I wouldn't want to be on This Person Who We Don't Know The Gender Of's mailing list - or implied approval with. I assume I would be on his/her/it's People Who Don't Give A Rat's Ass About Me list. As I don't.

There are numerous posts on this thread which have nothing to do with email addresses - but with the poster his/her/it'self & fundies. Thus, my comments about fundies.

I assumed erroneously that I could joke around with you (my Canadian remarks) as I had been doing with Expatbrit. My apology. I'll be more careful of you next time.

Adios - for the Third Time.

waiting

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Everyone is retiring, adiosing, iam outa hereing, jeez this nance park ought to get the message, think?

DannyBear lumbering off into the wilds of jwd.

• waiting
    waiting

yannooooooo, I usually don't feel like this..........but I really Don't Give A Rat's Ass - stated for about the 4th time now.

If y'all want to *address* in any form you like The Poster Who We Don't Really Know and I don't really care..............go for it.

I really don't care. My apology for seeing interest in the question instead of the questioner.

Adios for the Fourth Time.

waiting

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

A true study in human nature?

Zing, zing, azing go the barbs..........rat's ass, canadian vs american sense of humor, fundies, intelligent women, fanatics..............and how the hell are you?

See what dopey fanatical, fundy, unsubstantiated, gobbeldygook can do to relationships!!!!!!

Oh me, wasn't able to even get 20ft away from this quite comical thread before having to add my salt and pepper to the mix.

Iam staying around to see what else happens.

Danny

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    See what dopey fanatical, fundy, unsubstantiated, gobbeldygook can do to relationships!!!!!!

The shit should be washed off the forum. Simon?

• Scully
    Scully

Big Tex:

Nina was a more than a little put out that Nancee's referencing her father's suicide in that amazingly long post of Watchtower "sins". I'm glad you were able to curb this just a bit.

Sorry, I must have missed that while I was attending to the other issue. That reference is being edited out as well.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit