TED JARACZ OF GOV BODY ASKED TO COMMENT ABOUT DOUBLE MURDER

by rainbow2003 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Here's another news flash......THE GOVERNING BODY REFUSES to comment about the mysterious death of W. LLOYD BARRY at the DISTRICT CONVENTION.......WHY? WHY? WHY? ............................................................................................................ IS IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE"S REALLY STILL ALIVE???...........IS IT BECAUSE HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS????........IS IT BECAUSE HE WAS A SCOTSMAN???......................YOU BE THE JUDGE. BECAUSE I'VE GOT PROOF!!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Minimus

Alex Jones, eat your heart out.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pris, take you to one conspiracy movie and your an expert. lol

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

'Begone dull care......BEGONE DULL CARE!.....The Flames will have their Fill of YOU!!"

• Prisca
    Prisca

ROTFLOL @ RF

Which apostafest is that pic from? I heard it was very difficult for you to find a virgin in Melbourne for the sacrifice?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

It was till you came. But we corrupted you muy quick I think. Anyway, weve got our nude female alter table now, so we are happy. "He" (our master) is happy.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Id better not get too excited, on my restricted posting limit I will shot my whole wad before ive even gotten warmed up.

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit