TED JARACZ OF GOV BODY ASKED TO COMMENT ABOUT DOUBLE MURDER

by rainbow2003 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

rainbow2003 / nancee park

If you keep making unproven allegations then I will start deleting them and you will not be allowed to post. No one has to respond to allegations except in a court of law which is the only place the really count. Not debating with some nut on the niternet does not prove anyone's guilt.

If you cannot see that what you are doing plays into the hands of the WTS then you need to take a step back from it all.

• waiting
    waiting

I've never seen the connection between Freemasons & the WTBTS. I try not to get overly involved in conspiracy theories. However, rape, incest, murder, suicide, all these things - do happen. And I believe they happen more frequently than we'd like to believe.

I found the below site long time ago. It broke my heart to read about Roberta Moore's children. The tragedy of the death of her sons. So many unanswered and just plain weird questions.

Whether these two seemingly innocent and normal little boys just went out one day and committed a double suicide - one actually watching his brother kill himself (gore and all....) then shot himself instead of running away screaming.....or they were murdered..........

well, those kind of questions to a grieving mother would cause a lesser person to want to join her sons.

I respect Roberta Moore tremendously just for surviving. I don't know if I could have.

This is a click I found years ago www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/subliminal/jw/rmoore1.html

noooooooooooo, I don't get into David Icke..........but this segment on Roberta Moore deserves to be read.

waiting

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/subliminal/jw/pics/a1.jpg

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I really must start using highlighting and garish colours and formatting to make my posts more effective and my opinions more weighty.

Expatbrit

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I met Pat Garza last year. I believe her story.

OCW

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Uzzah,

thanks for having the courage to speak up

• sf
    sf

rainbow/ jah christian,

If you are truly concerned with 'helping' Pat out, why aren't you actively searching out those two witnesses that were allegedly there...Mike Durant and Mike Whitney or Whitley?

If you can locate them, then perhaps we can get to the bottom off whether Jaracz is the one who actually raped her or if it was Mike D.

I have proof it was Mike D. NOT Jaracz. In her own words too.

Now look, if anyone wants to WITNESS Jaracz fall on his face, it is me. Yet I want to see him fall based on truth, not fabrication.

So, find these two men and perhaps we can really help her, before she goes.

{{ Pat, you know I care. But I care about rockhard truth first and foremost }}

Sincerely, sKally

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Expatbrit,

Shut up. I like to hightlight now & again too - but that yellow sure is bright. And I like red.

Perhaps you're a tad too conservative?

waiting

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

Checking anywho.com it shows only one Mike Durant, so those of you who are in California and sincere about helping Pat Garza can use this information. There are also four listings for a Mike Durante.

Durant, Michael, 1304 B , EUREKA, CA 95501 707 443-2148

Mike Durante Sr, Baldwin Park CA 91706 626 337-2497

Mike Durante 836 W 20, San Pedro CA 90731 310 514-3683

Mike Durante 23 Skyline Rd, San Anselmo, CA 94960 415 459-3060

No allegation was made by the posting here which in fact (scroll up and re-read it) simply points out what others have publicly said. There are allegations by R Moore and P Garza and those allegations have not been refuted or even publicly denied.

As to Mike Whitney or Whitley there are numerous such listings available via anywho.com. But for Mike Durant only the one listing came up. Try it and if he is not the right person then possibly one of the other persons is.

A number of persons have heard and spoken with Pat Garza and fully believe her accounts. They have said so on this very forum, and there is every reason to believe her. She is open, whereas the Watchtower is secretive.

If anything whatsoever is false, then Ted Jaracz has a standing invitation to post his denial here for himself rather than relying on those carrying the burden as burros for him.

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

By the way, we are Christians if you want a name for us.

The overall movement has been called Free Christians, meaning all (regardless of belief systems) who work underground battling against Watchtower tyranny and Watchower paranoia which developed first when the secretive Service department at Bethel quietly but harshly began its push in anticipation of the silentlambs.org revelations on CBS and Dateline NBC and subsequently has continued with those. BTW, guess which Gov Body member has headed the special Services? Ted Jaracz.

Jah Christians has been a name for one networking group of friends and was used by many for those also called Active Christians of Jah or simply the Active Christians. But "our name" (non-descriptive but the final ultimate name) is Christians. So Brooklyn, you are fighting Christians, not another cult. Unlike those led by Brooklyn we require no hierarchy of humans or magazines although groups feeling they need some manner of structure and helpful literature are also free to use those. We have Christ as his deeds and words act upon our heart by the only inspird words the Bible itself.

We posted facts about the Watchtower's secret child molestation and its secret UN affiliation long long before those were confirmed here, and the other things that you have read about their being harassment, threats and spying going on right this second are also 100% true. For those who wish to apply the special word "ilk" why not apply it to Watchtower.

So, the underground is still here. Bethel posers who read this, run and tell Jaracz we are still here and still growing. [email protected]

• sf
    sf

regenbow/rainbow,

I put you on my yahoo friends list. I want to talk to you 'personally' about a few items mentioned in both posts here.

I know 'who' you are and 'what' you DO. What I asked for was a URL to directly link on my yahoo profile that contains the items you listed in above post. I was hoping that the compilation had that. Please provide it for those who are leary of logging into this site.

Also, is there a phone number I can get a hold of you from?

I really appreciate and respect your passion in what you DO. I'd like to share with you what it is I DO. Thusly, perhaps our passion combined could and will get 'us' closer to our Goal. And I KNOW I do not need to map out that Goal for you.

Please, add me to your yahoo list (wturls) and let's get to work!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit