JW JOKES PLEASE ADD MORE!

by natred 25 Replies latest jw friends

• natred
    natred

JokesHow to get rid of a Jehovah's Witness...
    When they ask, "Can I talk to you about God?" Reply, "Sure, what would you like to know?"

Answer the door with a bloody knife and say, "I'm sorry, could you come back in a half hour? We're not done with the virgin yet."

Answer the door with an automatic weapon and say 'Allah be Praised!

Ask them for their address. When they ask why you want it, claim that you want to appear on their doorstop univited so that you can peddle your own beliefs.

Look smug and tell them that your God can beat up their God.

Tell them you already have your own religion. When they ask what it is, wince a little before confessing, "er, I'm not sure if it's legal in this country

A chalk outline of a human body on the pavement, and a few copies of "The Watchtower" scattered around...

Answer every one of their questions with "What do you mean by that?" This might take a while, but you and your loved ones can have fun placing bets on how long it takes for them to leave.

Ask them to explain the story of Elisha and the Forty-two children.

A man was walking in the mountains just enjoying the scenery when he stepped too close to the edge of the mountain and started to fall. In desperation he reached out and grabbed a limb of a gnarly old tree hanging onto the side of the cliff.
    Full of fear he assessed his situation. He was about 100 feet down a shear cliff and about 900 feet from the floor of the canyon below. If he should slip again he'd plummet to his death. Full of fear, he cries out, "Help me!" But there was no answer. Again and again he cried out but to no avail. Finally he yelled, "Is anybody up there? "
    A deep voice replied, "Yes, I'm up here."
    "Who is it?"
    "It's Jehovah"
    "Can you help me?"
    "Yes, I can help."
    "Help me!"
    "Let go."
    Looking around the man became full of panic. "What?!?!"
    "Let go. I will catch you."
    "Uh... Is there anybody else up there?"

• Farkel
    Farkel

Invite them into your house, and then excuse yourself for a minute. Sneak out the back door and drive away. (Dubs are honest. They won't steal anything.) They will probably hang around your living room for several hours before they finally leave. Hey! It beats pounding on doors and they still get to count the time!

Invite them into your house and tell them you have to make a quick phone call. Pick up the phone and dial a phony number. Then say, "Okey, Dominic. You're authorized to make the hit on Alfredo. Make sure you don't screw up this time, either. Three shots to the head point blank. Got it?" Then hang up, sit down with them and smile: "Now, what is it you were talking about?"

Come to the door naked. Works every time.

Farkel

• LDH
    LDH

Now that you mention it, I always did have a little problem with Elisha and the 42 children!

I couldn't believe a grown man would be so violent towards children, who say true things like, "Go on up, you old baldy."

Is there some deeper explanation I missed? I mean, a prophet of Jehovah, being happy to see 42 children murdered by a she-bear?

• TR
    TR

When they come a knockin, put on a recording of a demon's voice and lip-sync the words. Make sure and have plenty of smurfs hanging around.

TR

"cults suck"

• philo
    philo

TR,

I don't know anything about the Smurf doctrine. Please enlighten me.

philo

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Have heard this joke Natred?

Son: Mommy, may I use the bathroom?

Mommy: Yes Natred, but please do not use your hands as toiletpaper.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Philo,

Dub doctrine 1 reckons that the Smurfs resemble gargoyles that are on the outside of churches to scare away the demons.

Dub doctrine 2 reckons that Smurfs are demon inspired and Satans way of getting inside your kids heads.

Terrifying, aren't they?

Englishman.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Fred you are just begging for more cartoons from me and TR aren't you?

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• riz
    riz

A-HA!

I see now why the Smurfs are Satan's playthings.

See the alphabet blocks? In the middle is a block with astrological symbols!

Let us join hands and say a prayer that the demons don't come through our computer screens now, what with that Satanic filthy picture that Englishman so audaciously posted.

rizzy

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• Angyl02
    Angyl02

Ok, my first post here...but what the hell...gotta jump in somewhere :)

Joke:

What do you get when you cross an athiest with a JW?

Someone who knocks on doors for no apparent reason (winks)

okok, I didnt say it wasnt corney...

anyways, glad to have found this place, after my initial "shyness" wears off I will most assuredly "talk" your "ears" (eyes?) off..

Angyl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit