How MEAN is God?

by ninecharger 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• seedy3
    seedy3

Greven,

This is not the first time Patty has shot himself in the foot, his reasoning is so stupid at times. I was watching the end of the 500(I keep forgetting that damn increase in the late 70's) 700 club a couple of nights ago, he was answering a few letters from loyal followers listeners and one question was on health. SHEESH!! his answer was sooo stupid I almost vomited. He said that if we follow Jebus and put jebus first in our life that we would not have illnesses, diabetis would be a thing of the past, a cure so to speak, it is all casued from stress of not having the Lard first in our life What an ass. I really can't stand this idiot.

Here's a website loaded with his lovely hoof in mouth statements:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7027/quotes.html

Enjoy, oh and don't for get the popcorn, the quotes are like reading a good comedy

Seedy

• greven
    greven

...!

Seedy, the quotes on that site were simply stunning!

Take these for examle and compare that to JW's :

"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."--Pat Robertson, 1993 interview with Molly Ivins
    "I think we ought to close Halloween down. Do you want your children to dress up as witches? The Druids used to dress up like this when they were doing human sacrifice... [Your children] are acting out Satanic rituals and participating in it, and don't even realize it."--Pat Robertson, "The 700 Club," 10/29/82

Nothing new under the sun eh? Some of these quotes were incredibly scary...

Thanx for the link!

Greven

• seedy3
    seedy3

You know Greven, the most scary thing about it all, is this asswipe ran for president of the USA. Can you imagine the thought of Pat Robertson sitting on all the buttons for every nuke in the US!!!!

Seedy

• greven
    greven

He ran for president?! OMG!! A scary idea indeed... isn't swarzenegger entering politics also? Imagine that: a president with a funny german accent...LOL

Greven

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

some of those quotes are frighteningly reminiscent of michael savage. if those two arent great buds already, someone should introduce them. it would be love at first sight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit