Dont Judge me before you know me!

by Tron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Buster
    Buster

For a never-was-a-dub, you sure got the full-meal deal. Can you imagine being caught up in that mentality? From one point of view, they're the most judgemental people you'll find. For cryin' out loud, they think the other 99.9% of humans are despicable enough to god that they merit being wiped out - and it all makes sense to them.

I'ld be willing to bet one thing: You're wondering "How do I get my kids out of this mess!"

• Tron
    Tron

I tell you it came real close to me POPING HIM ONE,my wife didnt say a word as I walked away from him cause my fuse was still burning and she saw i was ready to give him a roundhouse kick and give him a concusion she just rubbed my back and it sure calmed me downa good wife knows how to take care of her manand make him relax.

Tron

• Tron
    Tron

Buster,

Everyday,and my wife too, but its not easy she belives in the Bible and its principles and that is good, its the WTS that she has to realize on her own is not good.But she doesnt believe everything the WTS says nor does she go out on service bothering people.she is what they call a M&M(meeting misser)so she is on the right track I will just let her find out for herself.

just a question of time..

Tron

• Buster
    Buster

That is about as encouraging a thing as I've heard in a while. Promise to yell it from the rooftops (or at least post it here) when she has the epiphany.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit