Dont Judge me before you know me!

by Tron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tron
    Tron

Well The International Convention finished,

Man Am I releived,

I dont know how people could sit there for four days and listen to people preach all day.My hat is off(and sympathys)for those of you who had to go through this all your life,I just cant.I have been a leader making my own way in life without hurting anyone.

here is an experience i had today,

I am a Profesional in the buisness world,I usually dress with a suit & Tie when I attend these functions(Conventions).I wore some nice new Kenneth Cole Stretch Slacks and a tight fitting 4 MEN Polo Shirt,not cheap stuff, but not a suit and tie either.as i was leaving i had my son and my wife was a head with my 2 lil girls,a brother stepped infront of me and Said "Hello Brother"I replied and said hello,he asked me if this was my son i said yeah his name is tristen,in front of everyone(now there is only one door open and everyone is tring to get out)starts asking my son if im his father my son is very shy and didnt answer,so he looks at me and asks me for ID in front of everyone, but no one else with kids were getting stopped,I got my back up and asked why! he said for security reasons,now i am steaming people around and im getting interrogated well I DONT CARE I TOLD HIM NO & $%^* this ^&*%, im never coming back here again you people are crazy,im not dressed like you so you think im a Pedifile thats why he stopped me cheese and rice man! im a cleaned cut and well presented young man why me, I could have singled out a hole lot of retards leaving the Convention, but why me Cause im what they call worldly another name that makes me pop a fuse(wanted to write something else), talk about being judgemental when they say not to judge or label people hypercrites!!!!.I have no problem if he would have asked me to step aside and explain why in private,but i do have a problem when I was the only one stopped and especially not in front of 37,000 people trying to leave.

Well as you can see i am still burning from this one and i had to vent.

Thanks for listening

Tron

• myself
    myself

What a weird experience. I thought the public was supposed to be welcome. Why have they started an interrogation process on attendees? I am lost on this subject, anyone know what's going on?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Thanks for listening

No prob Tron. Feels good to vent though, doesn't it?

Yes, they are a bit crazy and full of hate though.

Winston.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Oh, gosh, Tron. I am truly sorry.

Rosemarie

• wednesday
    wednesday

that is odd, Tron, not like u look like a homeless person or something? Maybe he just needed to justify his presence.

The public has always been welcome , especially on sundays, u sort of expect some "worldly People" to be there

• Tron
    Tron

I spoke to some friends who were there, they had a report that there was a someone around that tried to snatch a kid on the second day, How true that is I dont know?was it someone tring to get there child out of the organization i dont know either, nevertheless I didnt get bothered the other days and passed in front of brothers the only Diff was the way i was dressed.

Tron

• Tron
    Tron

Wednesday,

I know they want to have as many people as possible in the truth so it was wierd,I think he was with his fellow MS & Elders and wanted to play Cop.

But it still got me upset because of how it was done. i may not have been happy about it if he brought me aside in private but he didnt he did it in front of everyone leaving making it worse,anyways he looked like the Jack*%% after when my wife said outloud THATS MY HUSBAND AND CHILD!!!

Tron

• Satanus
    Satanus

Appearance, the way people dress is everything, as most dubs conform to a T. In the preassembly meetings, they are reminded each yr what do and what not to do at assemblies. Those who don't conform in their dress must be outsiders, in their opinion.

SS

• jgnat
    jgnat

Seems to me, if I were a pedophile and wanted to blend in at a JW convention, I would wear the uniform. What are the security folk on the alert for? Hairy hands?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I really wonder what would've happened if you'd just punched him in the face and walked off?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit