We would love to have you back

by NVR2L8 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Good one! Yes, tell him you BOTH can watch the entire Royal Commission experience and then compare notes

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes that brochure makes the reason for inactivity "your" fault!

There is NO admission about the orgs deceptions, lies, and underhanded dealings.

(UN membership, pyramdiolgy teachings, child abuse cover ups, etc)

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Tell them when the love returns, you will return. It will never happen.
  • careful
    careful

Yeah, just think, you can go back, and then be back under their obsessive control, constantly being judged by their Oh so pleasant, and often unscriptural, standards. What appeal!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Careful, you hit the nail on the head. Returning on their terms doesn't address why I left in the first place. The brochure and video are really made for them - it appease their conscience by creating the illusion they are doing everything to help those who left back into the fold. In fact, they're doing absolutely nothing at all if one must fully submit to their rules and accept their doctrine without the right to question. No thanks for me.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    Tell them you'll look over the jw.org and share what you learned if they will go on jwfacts.org and tell you 5 things they learned about the WTBTS that they never knew.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Funny how the Borg has always condemned the TV evangelists. Now they are doing the same by these monthly broadcasts.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I usually say something along the lines of, "the broadcast and brochure address leaving over guilt, anxiety, or some personal issue. But I left for matters of conscience, not any of those things."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Why would someone willingly choose to return to an "abusive spouse"?

Its the same thing.....

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    "We would love to have you back. Oh yeah, and we accept, cash, checks, wills & Mastercard, Visa, American Express or debit cards."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit