BOE-2018-04-16--Beards and Special Privileges!

by Atlantis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Oh ok. So I guess the only personalized part was the parts about saying 'ao sorry for your skin condition'?

• Splash
    Splash
    Atlantis An Elder and I received a BOE 3 days ago and the BOE was dated from 2017. A full year ago and we already have the BOE in collection.

Maybe you could get someone skilled like MeanMrMustard to compare the 2017 and 2018 PDFs at a binary or hex level to see if there are differences (e.g. scanning codes).

It would be good to know for certain if WT are trying to close down leakers this way.

Edit: fixed MMM's name

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

And they didn't sound to concerned when they mentioned it either.

I swear, a person could be starving to death on the sidewalk and all a JW would be instructed to do is to cram a Watchtower down their throat.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Splash:

Good idea! I haven't noticed the name lately, (MeanMisterMustard) to send a pm. I'll see if I can get in touch. MMM might be able to save us a lot of worry.

Thanks Splash!

Atlantis!

• Splash
    Splash

Atlantis, I misquoted his name. Its actually MeanMrMustard, sorry!

He was active in a thread recently using his devastating logic on someone lol.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Splash: Six pack:

Got it!

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• Della Street
    Della Street

I don't understand how it is ok in some parts of the world and not in others. I thought the standard was business dress - beards have been acceptable as business dress for quite a long time now....

"The Bible says not to make up arbitrary rules or impose our personal opinion, but we will...."

• Della Street
    Della Street

On the other hand, this seems like a good out for brothers who don't want privileges.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Della Street:

a good out for brothers who don't want privileges.

Say, that is a good idea! I am sure the JW brothers who would rather be spending time with their family are giving you the thumbs up!

Atlantis!

• Della Street
    Della Street

Yet another example of WT going beyond things written....We should really start a separate thread because the list is endless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit