WTBS' Financial Empire...the tip of the iceberg!

by MacHislopp 48 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

wow !!!!!!!!!!!! it is truly amazing when you think it all came from maybe 10,000,000 members (give or take) over the period of a hundred years.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

wow !!!!!!!!!!!! it is truly amazing when you think it all came from maybe 10,000,000 members (give or take) over the period of a hundred years.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The JWD archives are a treasure trove of information.

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

Indeed they are Bangalore.

Is it just me, or were threads really more substantial a few years back?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I too get the same feeling Cantleave. The old threads seem to be more substantial.

Bangalore

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Is it just me, or were threads really more substantial a few years back?

Spot on cantleave, and of all the substantial posters Mac was at the top of the list.

His research is second to none. Shame he has never been properly appreciated.

Reading his old posts is an exercise in joyous learning.

PS. Don't know how I missed this one first time around.

Bangalore thanks for bringing it back.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

How is it you have Mr. Flipper's avatar?

• designs
    designs

And not a Retirement Home or Nursing Home in sight for the Witnesses...........but One very bright and shinning Shaft!

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

BTTT

With the sale of so many Brooklyn buildings, thought this becomes interesting all over again. (Also, MacHissop, fantastic post, well supported by other posts here too. I think the only thing that didn't make sense to me was the estimated value of all the properties. I think you had an extra three zeroes in your examples. Removing them puts it more in the order of magnitude of the recent sales.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit