The Mueller Report....will it affect Trump negatively?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Yes, we know the Russian's made considerable efforts to influence the election.

Yeah, apparently they spent nearly a whole dollar on facebook ads!

We've already determined that this is something every country does. Obama tried to influence the UK election.

But this report could have come out over a year ago if Trump had simply agreed to sit down with Bob Mueller. Instead, he wanted to play hide the ball with the evidence.

Wrong again, the report says there was no obstruction whatsoever. Trump did nothing to hinder this investigation. Again, you're just regurgitating lies you've been fed by the anti-Trump media, funded by the dems.

Here's some options for you:

1. Trump should be allowed to use the FBI / CIA to spy on the democratic candidate in the next election and launch an investigation of them if he loses.

2. Obama should be investigated for doing precisely that.

3. You are an idiot and can't understand basic logic and simple English.

Pick one or shut up.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

Before all you Trumpsters go crazy and state what Brokeback Watchtower has already posted above, don't forget the above sentence (especially the last six words) is also included in the report.

• Simon
    Simon

Clutch those straws, clutch them hard, clutch them good.

Never let go of your hate.

LOL

• minimus
    minimus

The Democrats and press really nailed it for 2 years saying wait until Mueller gets Trump. Trump obviously colluded with the Russians and stole the election. After millions of dollars what did they prove??? Nada. Yet these same stupid people will continue to regurgitate the same bs. Guess what?? This doesn’t work. I really can’t believe the stupidity of the left.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Clutch those straws, clutch them hard, clutch them good.
    Never let go of your hate.
    LOL

What does that mean Simon?

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, do you really need that explained to you? What am I thinking? You really do.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Simon, I didn't know you also post under the name Minimus, I thought that was different person, I'll wait for your response under the name of Simon though

• minimus
    minimus

My thread. I responded to the dumb question.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Simon, was that you again responding under the name of minimus?

• minimus
    minimus

Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit