Your Username

by RAYZORBLADE 86 Replies latest social humour

• Robdar
    Robdar

I took the first 3 letters of 2 of my names.

RobDar

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I wanted to remain anonymous.

AlanF

Cute

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun
    My daughters love the powerpuff girls. Since I have three each of them have adopted a power puff girl. my eldest Sharon is Blossom, my middle daughter Serena claims Bubbles and the youngest one Audrey is all Buttercup. They call me Professor. They have created their own superheroes too. My eldest is quite the little artist and she created the sock girl comic book series. The hero of course is sock girl played by herself. Serena is Candycane girl and Audrey is kicking girl.

OMG, that is absolutely adorable!! Homemade comic books are the best.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. This has been my nickname since I was a kid. My dad was always fixing my scraped knees, cuts. In adulthood, I have had many avoidable accidents that have landed me in the emergency room.

One incident was I was hanging drapes in our bedroom, instead of taking the time to get a ladder, I had one foot on the bed and one foot on the night table, reaching over a dresser, well the night table ended up tipping, I couldn't catch myself and I fell right on top of the night table. Knocked the wind out of me. I had to drive myself to emergency, as xjw was working late, I didn't want to call him and tell him the stupid thing I had done. I ended up with a hairline crack to my collarbone.

I've had two broken ribs from being pulled off a sleigh ride and ended landing sideways on xjw's big snow boot.

I've ended up with a concussion from xjw throwing rocks, the size of a grapefruit, into the bush to spook the kids on a hike, only to have one rock richochet off a tree and hit me smack in the back of my head. Knocked me out cold.

So I think that is a good name for me.

• Shakita
    Shakita

In our first post here, Mr. Shakita and I just wanted to join to say "thank-you" to Simon and some others here who helped us when lurking for months reading about the other side of the JW organization. We have a son who posted here, Ashitaka, so we just switched the letters around and dropped an "a", and there you have it.

Never thought I would be here almost 1400 posts later.

Mrs. Shakita

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Ahhh.....and for your viewing pleasure....

I also started a thread like this almost a year ago...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/32470/1.ashx

cheers

• nilfun
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

This is just to stop that horrible song!

Thanks, Nilfun! :(

Spanner

• riz
    riz

yikes. will it ever end!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

My username is where I am at in life right now. I am still trapped in the borg. and hope to exit at some point in time.

Wannaexit (of the class that wants to exit real soon)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit