Why do Men with Long Hair Never Style it?

by teenyuck 40 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Thanks Princess, I did understand. It is good to know someone else has gone through this. Every day is a bad hair day recently. The bangs seem to know I want them gone so they are on a mission to grow really slow....

(Then again, they were short...I cut them myself and could not get them even...by the time I was done, they were pretty short...)

Reminder: Don't cut your own bangs; or hair for that matter.

• teejay
    teejay

Because they are following the pattern set by many women (usually Hollywood types) who don't go to much trouble styling THEIR hair.

• Francois
    Francois

If I had enough hair to let it grow long, I would have it styled somehow or other. Guys just amaze me with what they do with their hair. I think the very worst of the herd are those guys who have only a fringe of hair left that goes from ear to ear - and they let that grow long, down their backs in some cases. If that's not the livin' end of a bad idea I don't know what is.

QUESTION/POLL. I say that I would take back every hair that's ever fallen out of my head even if every one of them was put back silver. I'd much rather have a head full of nice silver hair than be going bald.

HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT THIS?

(I will never, ever, in a million years have a comb-over. I'd rather look like a que ball than have a comb-over. I'm serious.)

francois

• Francois
    Francois

rittodsnafud fielsa

asleif_dufansdottir (did you know your name spelled backward is rittodsnafud fielsa?)

Which guy from the Mummy?? I think there are several guys in there that women would consider yummy, including the hero - Brandon Frasier, the dark guy from the Arab troupes protecting the site (perfect teeth), the bald guy who is the mummy, the black guy with all those perfect teeth and great muscularity who gets assigned to watch the little boy. Maybe even more.

So which one?

francois

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

IF you can go bald like sixy all is great

• Princess
    Princess
    Reminder: Don't cut your own bangs; or hair for that matter.

I have always told my kids that hair can ONLY be cut at a haircut store (easier for them to understand than salon). You must have a license to cut hair or the police will come. I know it's awful but they have never gone near their hair with scissors, and neither have I.

(I will never, ever, in a million years have a comb-over. I'd rather look like a que ball than have a comb-over. I'm serious.)

YAY!

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Hey guys check out this site.. www.ratemymullet.com

• Dino
    Dino

It is a good thing Oded Fehr wears his hair long (in most roles).

His ears stick out like two open car doors!

Dino

• Robdar
    Robdar

thats it, done and dusted, no comb or nuttin

Brummie, if you were my kitty, you would have to comb your hair because I would be forever mussing it up for you. I give heavenly pettings and ear scratchings. Just ask one of my cats. They all line up to be petted.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Charlie (Trauma Hound) has GORGEOUS hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit