Why do Men with Long Hair Never Style it?

by teenyuck 40 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

I think it is just male mentality. They don't like messing with their hair that much. I personally love a man with long hair if he has the face to pull it off. My hubby has long hair again. He usually pulls it back in a cap or in a pony tail. It is naturally very curly so all he has to do really is condition it and go.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Snoop has it going on,,,,,,,,,with all of his ism on the isms.

Valis has cool hair,,,,,,,,,and I want dreads too.........or some cornrow braids......hummmmm,,, I just might do it, if I can ever stop cutting mine and get some length on,,,,,,,,,hummmmm extensions??

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Styled, braided, anything but just limp and hanging.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

....drool at pic of guy from The Mummy....(god that man is gorgeous)...

I love long hair. My husband has hair halfway down his back, because he's just friggin lazy. It does look nice when he fixes it, though. Most men just don't understand you need to keep long hair trimmed and taken care of.

I was so heartbroken when he cut his hair when he was studying! I was glad he grew it back out when we left. It took me forever to get him to get rid of the mullet, though, he hated growing out the front and sides. Fortunately, he could almost always wear a cap or do-rag. He'd complain to me about growing it out, and tell me I didn't know how annoying it was. I'd always just look at him and say, "Oh, right, obviously. I'm a woman and I have no idea how annoying it is to try to grow your hair out." He eventually figured out why that was a dumb thing to say.

• be wise
    be wise

My cousin says my hair looks like that guy out of The verve ...yep it's messy - getting it all cut off tomorrow though!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Teenyuck,

I totally agree with you about the hair. Most men do not look good in long hair. Robert Plant did. And I must say that Valis does too.

Most of the male artists I hang around with have long hair. I think that they think that it makes them look sensitive. They also think that the girls are into it. I'm not. And I'm not into body hair either.

Dudes, if you are the hairy type, try taking the scissors to certain areas. It will improve your love life.

Robyn

• Brummie
    Brummie

I dont wanna be bursting the bubble but guys with short hair dont style, wax, blow dry...either.

I stick my head under the shower, throw on an economical bit of shampoo and thats it, done and dusted, no comb or nuttin.

brummie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I dont wanna be bursting the bubble but guys with short hair dont style, wax, blow dry...either
    But brummie, you are a pussy...pussies don't bother with their hair!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have cut Thunder's hair forever he always says he wants it long hee hee I don't like men with long hair so I cut it a good length. He s very particular about his hair but doesn't use much on it.

• Princess
    Princess
    Princess, I am trying to grow out my bangs....I have had them since I was 12....they told me I have to train my scalp by pushing the hair back...my scalp does not want to be retrained.

I hope you know I was referring to men with bangs, not women. I do know your pain though. I grew mine out and am free of bangs after having them most of my life. Your scalp will come around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit