Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 153 Replies latest jw friends

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Months on, and still no news on Tony?

Any Bethel leakers in a better position to leak?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

The silence is deafening. This was a serious project to keep a lid on this, some effort and a lot of money has been put in.

they think it will go away but the longer they kick the can the worse it will be when it hits the wall

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

The apologists on Quora have answered the question and told the mentally diseased apostates (yes, they said that) to go away: "There's nothing to see here!".

Apparently Tony is medically retired due to, wait for it: Narcolepsy! That's right folks, Tony was always falling asleep in GB meetings! 🙄

No wonder the GB told the JW rumour mill to shut up! It's a pity that the R&F aren't following orders the way they used to.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Tony was always falling asleep in GB meetings!

Somehow that isn't a surprise. To be fair, Tony seemed like one of the "sharpest" knives in their drawer. I'm sure sitting through the rantics of ole Rubber Face Lett; or do you remember how BORING Splane was trying to x-splane the Overlap Fiasco; or.......need I go on......

Those meetings would put an angry ADHD child to sleep!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Honestly, an old guy falling asleep in a meeting isn't necessarily narcolepsy. It's just what we do when we get old and end up sitting in a boring meeting.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Lawdy. And I thought it was the riveting material that affects us. They wouldn't lie about exile would they

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Personally, I don't think that falling asleep during GB meetings is all that unusual for most GB members*. I also don't believe for a minute that the apologists on Quora have any inside information on the AM3 situation, anymore than we do. I was just amused to see them so confidently declaring the solution to one of the WT'S most tightly guarded recent secrets. And they did actually say "mentally diseased apostates". 🙄 They obviously read and memorise their lines well.

*They're old men; it happens.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Falling asleep can also be the result of alcohol intoxication. To keep it so tightly covered means that only a few people at the top, only know the reasons. If Tony wrote a book it would cause them some serious problems. This has to br a concern not only concerning Tony, but also that other guy who got his marching orders a few months back.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    but also that other guy who got his marching orders a few months back.

Who was that?

George

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    The apologists on Quora have answered the question

What is that? Who are these apologists and how do they claim to know? Where did this rumour start?

I have contacts who are top dogs in Bethel and they never heard of Tony falling asleep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit