Just a few more

by BugEye 139 Replies latest social humour

• BugEye
    BugEye

Joey's teacher sent a note home to his Mother saying, "Joey seems to be a very bright boy, but spends too much of his time thinking about sex and girls."

The Mother wrote back the next day, "If you find a solution, please advise. I have the same problem with his Father."

• BugEye
    BugEye

Way down in the deep south, in an area known as the 'Bible Belt,' there lived a Baptist minister with a very large congregation. One morning, after a particularly moving sermon, he announced, "Friends I have been hearing very nasty rumors!"

The crowd fell into an expectant silence. The Minister continued, "One of you, here among us, has been reporting that I am a member of the dreaded 'Klu Klux Klan.' This, of course, is not true! I am asking that the guilty party confess and apologize now - right here - before my flock of loyal followers."

A young woman quickly stood up blushing and trembling and pled, "Preacher, please, I don't know how this all came to be. I just mentioned to one of my close friends that you were a wizard under the sheets."

Dave

• BugEye
    BugEye

Little Johnny came home early from school and started calling his mother with no answer. He finally went up stairs and saw the bedroom door was open a little. When he peered in, he saw his dad on the bed with the maid so he quietly went outside and waited for his mother.

When she showed up with some groceries, he said "Mommy, Mommy guess what I saw? I saw daddy upstairs on the bed with the maid and they were......."

and his Mother said, "Stop right there, Johnny. Wait until supper tonight when the maid is serving the meal. When I wink at you, then tell me the story."

At supper when all were seated and being served by the maid, she winked and Johnny began again. "Mommy, When I got home from school early today, I was looking for you and saw daddy on the bed with the maid. They were doing the same thing that I saw you and Uncle Phil doing at the cottage last summer."

Dave

• BugEye
    BugEye

This guy rushes into the bar, orders 7 straight shots of whiskey and downs them just as fast as the bartender can pour them.

"Drinking kinda fast, aren't you, fella?" the bartender asks as he's pouring #7.

"You'd drink fast, too, if you had what I have!" says the man.

"What do you have?" asks the bartender.

"Fifty cents." says the drunk.

• BugEye
    BugEye

My girlfriend told me I have a body of a god....

....Then I found out she is a Buddhist.

• BugEye
    BugEye

YOU JUST MIGHT BE A TEACHER IF ...

You believe the teacher's lounge should be equipped with a Valium salt lick.

You want to slap the next person who says, "It must be nice to work from 8 to 3 and have the summer off."

You believe chocolate is a food group.

You can tell it's a full moon without looking outside.

You believe "shallow gene pool" should have its own box on the report card.

When out in public you feel the urge to snap your fingers at children you don't know and correct their behavior.

You think people should get government permits before they can reproduce.

You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.

You can't have children because there is no name you can think of that doesn't give you high blood pressure.

You think caffeine should be given intravenously.

• BugEye
    BugEye

According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the custodian. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every day. To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the custodian to clean one of the mirrors.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror.

Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

• BugEye
    BugEye

A Teenager comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll show you. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. hen go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you've learned." The kid is puzzled, but he decides to see if he can figure out what hisfather means. He asks his mother, "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?" His mother looks around slyly, and then with a little smile on her face says, "Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."

Then he goes to his sisters room and asks her, "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?" His sister looks up and says, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father and says, "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million bucks, but in reality, we're living with a couple of whores."

• BugEye
    BugEye

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog.

The children fell to discussing the dog's duties.

"They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster.

"No," said another, "he's just for good luck."

A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrant."

• BugEye
    BugEye

As a result of an internal investigation, one of the Duty Officer's stunning, blonde staffers was transferred to an obscure base in Utah.

The woman reported to her new Commanding Officer and handed him her orders. He glanced at them and said, "Well Private, your duties here will be pretty much the same as your last assignment."

The girl sighed and said, "Yes Sir. I kind-of figured that. Will it be OK if I drape my uniform over this chair?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit