Back to the Meetings. It's Offical!

by pistolpete 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Yep, the vacation is over, it's time to go to work------FOR FREE! πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜°πŸ˜‘

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/

• carla
    carla

User guidelines prevents me from responding in an accurate and truthful manner.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They don't want another year of dismal Memorial attendance.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

'' Darling, here is a little more chicken soup. It was only a crazy dream. The meetings were never cancelled. Dr. Wazmo thinks that by April 01, you will be back to the same boring life as before.''

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

April fools day.πŸ™ƒ

I know nobody who wants it. There is not enough time to do memorial planning. I hope.

Will have to wait with baited breath to see if hybrid is allowed.

Time for C22 or rho / sigma variant?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

But I thought Covid was one of the signs of the last of the last of the final part of the last days? Why would they ever need to see the inside of a Kingdom Hall ever again?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Well, that's ruined my evening. The worst news I've heard in two years.

George

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    We are pleased to inform you that the Governing Body has decided that barring any local governmental restrictions, we will encourage all congregations to begin holding in-person meetings the week of April 1. This will mean that in most cases, congregations will be able to meet in person for the Memorial. Further details will be sent to each congregation.

Oh, the meetings will be held. The question is: Who will show?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think it’ll be a big surprise when the halls are almost empty. My elderly mom can’t go, she phones in. So many faders and pimos too.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Children outgrew all their meeting clothes. Being kept up late on school nights. Probably adults too got fatter.

Shared halls like mine will have to hash out who gets the 3 or 4 o clock time slot. And the perpetual argument over who gets the hall for memorial.

The governing body is a year late as far as following government guidelines.

This will also mean door to door is soon coming back complete with crowding into a private home for that mess, with no parking.

St. George said it, except it is my morning ruined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit