Whatever Happened to Jesus Christ?

by Prisca 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Not him, I mean the poster who was called Jesus Christ. He was a funny guy, but was a thinker as well.

Remember his phrase, "Dad Bless You"?

Does anyone know how he is?

JC, if you're reading this, you're being missed, hope everything is ok with you.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeah whats happened to JC! He was a larf and like you say a good thinker & poster!

Perhaps his dad has stopped him from coming to us apostates?

Brummie

• SYN
    SYN

Unfortunately this extremely amusing person no longer posts here on EITHER of his aliases. Pity, really. He was good for a titter now & then...

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yes, I think his Dad discovered him visiting here and nailed him for it...

Pope

• Prisca
    Prisca

Unfortunately this extremely amusing person no longer posts here on EITHER of his aliases

Who else did he post as?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I also enjoyed it when "Jehovah_God" himself popped in from time to time and weighed in on matters. There were certain times when we needed HIS perspective on things, and he seemed more than happy to oblige.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

Believe it or not, there is a radio show talk host here in the USA who has a show on Sunday Mornings on a big, 50,000 watt clear channel station called "KFI" in Los Angeles who calls himself "Jesus Christ." He takes calls and answers them as if he was JC himself! He's well-versed on the rudimentary Bible stuff, and he is VERY Christian. He's obviously vary arrogant to portray himself like that.

I listened to him about a half dozen times or more. I threw up a lot. He's a dipfuck who's making a buck with that sort of sensationalism.

Farkel

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I actually noticed him not posting anymore either. I thought he was pretty funny.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Whatever Happened to Jesus Christ?

His father never said we could keep him.

~Beck~

• SYN
    SYN

Prisca, a little bit of detective work will lead to enlightenment...hell, he even told the board Me, Abaddon, and a couple of other posters whose names I forget busted him when he posted an image that contained his real name in the hyperlink...hehe...but we all had a good laugh about it, he's a cool guy! And funny as hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit