You Can Be Happy As A JW If...

by JW_Rogue 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

You can be happy as a JW if....

you like to imagine you are better than everyone else, and get your jollies out of that special self-righteousness that comes with being told the whole world is evil except THIS organization that you happen to belong to. Aren't you lucky! I mean, fortunate!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    You can be happy as a JW if you prefer living with your head in the sand and your ass in the air.
  • a watcher
    a watcher
    ...you bond with the heavenly organization and hold the earthly organization "at arm's length".
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Can Be Happy As A JW If...

..........................................................YOU

....................Image result for don't think

.........................................................BE A..

........................................Image result for Watchtower logo

Image result for Vegetable word

.....................Image result for Watchtower logoImage result for broccoliImage result for Watchtower logo

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

Point 2 in the Opening Post really struck me at this time.

Although not DF or DA, but simply faded and not attending, I have had many witnesses on social media not just unfollow me, but actually "block" me recently!

It amazes me, as these are ones that I have literally helped save their lives in some specific ways... Ones who I have done so much for. Yet, because they don't see me at meetings, and no doubt have listened to some gossip and slander doing the rounds, have decided to act like they don't even know me.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5751633187176448/all-my-friends-organisation

Simply amazing..... Really if any lurkers are here, think for a moment. Any group who's members have to resort to conduct like this have some serious issues....

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Delusional people are happier and more productive. They see their work as important.

So unless they are delusional to the extent that they think they can move things by thinking

they should be more productive.

• smiddy
    smiddy

You can be happy as a J.W. if ?

You have your head up your arse

somebody else`s arse

your head is buried in the sand.

You refuse to face facts

You are in total denial

you believe the ARC is an Apostate conspiracy ? Really ?

You just don`t think , period.

You believe everything the G.B. says without questioning it .

Discard all the contradictions contained in the Bible.

You believed C.T.Russell was chosen by God , for telling the truth and now the religion he started rejects nearly all of his teachings..?

New light is always followed by failed prophecy`s /expectations or evident

predictions that never came true..Old light obviously never came from God

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit