Could end of November be special?

by Kosonen 36 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

Apparently Kosonen thinks of himself as some sort of modern day prophet. He needs mental health counseling and some medications. His mental problems explain why he became a Witness and why he left. Sad, huh?

• zachias
    zachias

JAB Passports./ID cards etc

and what else will be put on them.

• Union membership
    • political memberships/ orientation
    • hm letters they have written to the press
    • petitions they have signed
    • traffic rule breaks
    • financial status

I am reminded of a letter sent to the"Australian" newspaper letters page when the republic debate was going through one of its periodic tremors.The writer said,

"Really I dont think we are ready for a republic yet are we.....

...children."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Kosonen- You are not allowed to speculate because your owners, the Governing Body in America forbid it. Even if you left the corporation, you still seem mentally enslaved to these frauds.

I wouldn't waste your time. Nothing will happen. It never does.

In every century, religious zealots have stated the 'end' will be in their lifetime.

It's all wishful thinking based on non specifics from an old collection of books.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Let me guess:

The end of November is when we advance from "the end is very very soon now" to "the end is very very VERY soon now"?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

End Of November is indeed special for me. I get 2 days of Thanksgiving holidays

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

· Do you want to be prevented from celebrating Birthdays, Christmas and other celebrations and be told that if you do God will kill you soon?

· Do you want loved ones to die because 8 men in America say you are not allowed a lifesaving Blood Transfusion?

· Do you want to belong to a religion that makes numerous false prophecies about the end of the world?

· Do you want to belong to a religion that hides the identities of paedophiles, won’t report them to the authorities and allows them to still associate with your children?

· Do you want to have ALL your thoughts controlled by 8 men in the U.S.A?

If you answered ‘YES’ to these questions, then you should join Jehovah’s Witnesses.

WARNING:

Please check the Sex Offenders Register before allowing a Jehovah’s Witness into your home.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Oct 4/5. The gregorian calendar is the proper one. Being raised, the date in embedded. But it will be November because the evil prince is delaying the messenger.

I think the sistine chapel ceiling was finished on oct 5, or at least started

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit