Could end of November be special?

by Kosonen 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Did you know that Noah entered the ark in the end part of November and also that Jesus' followers flead Jerusalem around 25th of November 66CE?

Could it be that a significant group of Jehovah's witnesses would begin to flee to the "wilderness" in the end of November? Revelation 12 speaks about a flight of a symbolic woman to a wilderness. And Ezekiel 38 also speaks about believers in Jehovah who have fled to a place described as a safe open country side.

I would like to flee away from this system with Covid related requirements.

What about you?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

According to JW belief at this time, fleeing is symbolic meaning putting all faith in God for salvation and not depending on location so it wouldn’t matter what physical location a person may be at and would not need to flee to a different physical location to be saved by God.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How many places of refuge would Jah need to provide worldwide ? And will he protect the fleas ?

• alanv
    alanv

Jehovah's Witnesses are told what to do by their governing body in USA. They dont normally do anything that the org does not approve of, because of consequencies.

• asp59
    asp59
    What happend november last year for it to be special? And year before. And before, and before, and before and so on and so on....
  • btlc
    btlc

I survived more than forty 25th Novembers, only special thing I saw in JW world was November "worldwide campaign", actually nothing special.

• alanv
    alanv

The only thing November is famous for in Watchtower world, is that is the time to remind all the sheep of all the ways they can donate money to the org.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Let's see if something biblical happens. I hope because it is getting really serious for all who refuse to get the jab. People are required to get the jabs to keep the job. Salvation from God is needed, time is running out for those who don't want to be injected with undisclosed substances.

• asp59
    asp59

Agree you cant do much in the future with out the jabb. Work, travelling and more.

• zachias
    zachias

.....or wearing the "Star of David" or a similar designation on your clothes...?

Perhaps the jab mark or not is the mark of the beast... not really, but witnesses i have known down the years will always look for things that are not there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit