BS stories in the publications

by Billzfan23 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I had a boss who would try everything to get you mad so you quit and were not qualified for unemployment, other than that, just walk out.

I have seen the same story with because: "I am Mormon, Buddhist, Christian, HareKrishna, Athiest" Some people ARE honest.

As for Andre; he disappeared when the comments about him here started, so I am sure someone high up PIMI reads this thing. Most of the experiences are enhanced at least, most are outright fabrications.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    road to nowhere - "I had a boss who would try everything to get you mad so you quit and were not qualified for unemployment..."

Seriously?

He wanted you to bugger off, and not be able to collect EI benefits?

WTF was this guy's problem?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Vidiot local unemployment is funded by a tax on employment, the employer pays according to wages, and also to how often someone has to draw againste being unemployed by that company. So if a person quits it does not make a mark against the employer and raise his taxes.

Best part is he told one guy to "take a day off and think about things" after catching him goofing off. The guy was a clown, but when there was a job to get out, he did it. The guy took the day off and found a job with higher pay and benefits. LOL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Cheap bastard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit