Mentally challenged DF

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

There was a df of a mentally challenged young man he sexually assaulted a young girl.

In Jesus day people were possessed by demons but we know today they had mental issues.

Do you know of any cases where a mentally challenged person was DF.

The case that I mention the young man was 18-20 years old and it was a case where he was

functional, school, friends and was baptized. I knew the family and if you didn't know he was a

typical teenager.

My question, if a mentally challenged person is able to answer the questions to qualify to be

baptized and somewhere down the line he breaks the rules, then what.

The topic "Applause in your DF announcement"., made me think.

What would Jesus do???

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I have known mentally challenged people who were still able to make a religious commitment that really meant something to them. It depends on how challenged they are-but if they are highly functioning, then they can make as informed a decision as anyone else. Lets face it, the WT bamboozled all of us from some genius level types on down to reasonably functionally challenged people. No one is safe or particularly intelligent when it comes to this religion.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Mentally challenged people shouldn't be baptized. We have around 8 in our Spanish hall, all somewhere in the Autism spectrum some more functional than others, and they are all baptized much to my chagrin.

The Org only cares about numbers. Idiots!!!

DY

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear
    We had quite a few at my old Hall. One was a very good friend of mine who at the age of about 18 had a mental breakdown and has been on psych meds ever since. He regularly get's df'd then reinstated, I think he's on his 5th one atm. Or he might be back in by now, idk.....crazy.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

It is so crazy to df a mentally challenged person and reinstate them, that's an

area where there should be new light. If found out the person has mental problem

after baptism, then give them a break. Don't df the person, just state his baptism

was revoked. It's nuts to df someone 4-5 times, that shows something is wrong with that person.

Come to think of it, what if you had a mental breakdown and committed a gross sin, but you

actually had a breakdown. You ran through the streets in your birthday suit or you walked up

to sister 80 and grabbed her breast, sure you would try to help the brother, but would he be df.

One day they will df those who believe they are of the anointed, anyone today who are just joining

the ranks of the anointed (the last few years), have a problem.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I was totally "challenged" today ........forgetting that corona bottles are opened with a bottle opener. N stuff......yeah😨
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @james.......dude you would have to be loco to want to grab 80 year old boobs.😨😨😨😨😨
  • average joe
    average joe

never mind im pms-ing

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

average joe. NO, NO ,No.. raping is wrong whoever does it. No the point that was a extreme case and the law was involved and he was arrested. Yes he should be put away I agree. But my point, there have been people who was

df 4-5 times as above mention, not for rape but other offense.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

They'll DF people who survive suicide attempts. They don't give a rat's ass about mental illness, but don't have the humility to accept that they need training, either.

That makes them ignorant, arrogant and evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit