Deuteronomy 23:1 funny verse

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest social humour

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I'm surprised I only noticed this just now, Deuteronomy 23:1:

"No man who has been castrated by having his testicles crushed or who has had his male organ cut off may come..."

🤣

• Biahi
    Biahi

Can you even live, or survive this? I’m a female.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes, you just have to sit down when you pee I guess.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Now explain tge Ethiopian eunuch.

Yes it can be survived. Pain caused shock might do you under. Losing the organ causes massive blood loss and often death.

• waton
    waton
    Losing the organ causes massive blood loss and often death.

rtn: not if the crushing is done with white hot rocks, cauterizing the veins opened by the crushing burn. If eunuchs were allowed to serve in the temple, ladies that saw possibilities with the likes of the sons of Eli, would be dis- appointed.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The only reason I noticed the apparent pun is because the guy at my congregation who read it kept emphasizing the word "come"

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

These are one of the many idiotic, senseless, cruel scribblings by some self righteous psychopaths - Not to be taken seriously

• johnamos
    johnamos

[Numbers 16:16 And Moses was very wroth, and said unto Jehovah, Respect not thou their offering: I have not taken one ass from them, neither have I hurt one of them.]

[1 Kings 2:40 And Shimei arose, and saddled his ass, and went to Gath to Achish, to seek his servants;]

Butthead: I have not taken one ass from them...

Bevis: He 'saddled his ass!' (Heh heh)

See the source image

• carla
    carla

Weren't the eunuchs who protected harems castrated? I had read somewhere that it made them mean, I suppose so, protecting all those beauties and not being able to dip into the pond so to speak.

• waton
    waton
    protecting all those beauties and not being able to dip into the pond so to speak.

C, not having the balls to, not having the hormones, not having the desire even to want to.

There exist now even chemical castration, it does not btw, include removal of the external urinary tract. to put it tactfully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit