Crisis of Conscience where to find?

by Jules Saturn 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Does anyone know where I can get a pdf version of this book? I’ve always wanted a physical copy but those seem really hard to come by, and if you look online they’re super expensive. Thank you.

-Jules

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Just google it. It's not hard to find.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have a PDF, I bought it in 2009 from Ray's site when I was waking up. If you want a copy send me a personal message

• Half banana
    Half banana

I suggest time travel. I bought the book for about £5 ($6.50) about four years ago in UK. I looked online a couple of days ago and the prices were too much for anyone except the super rich. Not an option for window cleaners who are waking up to TTATT!

Sorry I can't really be of help but you could scour the shelves of very large second hand book shops.

• steve2
    steve2

periodically people make inquiries on this forum about Ray Franz's book.

The story behind the woman who was entrusted with the distribution of Ray Franz's books is a convoluted one. She was supposedly going to ensure it was available but has 'gone to ground'. It's anyone's guess what that is about with reasons ranging from physical health problems through to second thoughts.

There have been numerous threads on this forum about the lack of formal distribution of Ray's books.

I'm surprised some of those earlier threads don't automatically come up in relation to the current one.

• alanv
    alanv
    I bought both Ray's books years ago at a reasonable price. Also have the PDFs
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Are the books available directly through the congregation?

Rub a Dub

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

I've got two crisis of conscience books....I'm considering selling them and retiring to the Caribbean.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Sorry half banana, I have owned a cleaning company for the last 33 years and have an annual turnover of nearly a million quid which meant I retired at 44. Its also spawned 4 other companies.

Why the negative remarks about window cleaners? Is there a class system on this forum?

Oh, and I have a real copy of COC. Does that mean im in the elite xjw class like you?

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

GoneAwol - Shhhhh ! Calm down ~

I think you grabbed the bull by its tits re: Banana mans comment .... Day-oh day-ay-ay-oh - give the man a drink o'rum

Jules Saturn - I too have a PDF - its only 9 Mb size - if you don't come right then PM me ~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit