I Got Messed Up on My Medications ... I Knew I Had to Watch the Assembly On-Line This Weekend

by RubaDub 18 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@Sm3----perfect.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Smiddy

What the hell am I still doing here on this site ?

The simple fact is these people are like the gnomes, elves and fairies. They are incredibly silly and providing you are not subject to them, it is very funny.

Also we who have experienced this need each other, because we are the only ones who understand each other (up to a point anyway). These are scriptures which I find helpful.

Matt 5:10,11
    Happy are you when men give you a bad name, and are cruel to you, and say all evil things against you falsely, because of me.
    Be glad and full of joy; for great is your reward in heaven: for so were the prophets attacked who were before you

Mark 10:29, 30
    Jesus said, Truly I say to you, There is no man who has given up house, or brothers, or sisters, or mother, or father, or children, or land, because of me and the good news,
    Who will not get a hundred times as much now in this time, houses, and brothers, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and land--though with great troubles; and, in the world to come, eternal life.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i do wish those 2 bible writers would sing off the same hymn sheet.

Matt 5:10,11....for great is your reward in heaven

Mark 10:29, 30...houses, and brothers, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and land--though with great troubles; and, in the world to come, eternal life.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What the hell am I still doing here on this site ?

@Smiddy ...

Reminds me of the joke in a Woody Allen movie (I forget which one) in which a guy goes to a psychiatrist and tells him that his brother needs help, he thinks he's a chicken.

The psychiatrist asks him why he didn't bring his brother with him so he could be helped. The guy says I would have, but I need the eggs.

So, I guess some of us may be here because we need the eggs.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Smiddy, Stan doesn't find them helpful.

• New day
    New day

Our Coordinator of the elders just asked our WhatsApp group if we wanted badge cards to wear to watch next week’s installment of the convention online! As we live in a hot country I asked my wife how on earth could I do that without drawing blood as I watched the first session topless (gasp) in my oldest shorts!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

New day - please don't pierce yourself. Try a jw lanyard.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/758528108/always-rejoice-2020-jw-convention?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=jw+lanyard&ref=sr_gallery-1-3

Sorry I can't find the jw sick bag on Etsy. You may have to ask the online First Aider for one. That's assuming there is an online First Aid Team.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I watched the first session topless (gasp) in my oldest shorts!

@New day ...

You also mentioned your wife watching. If she was watching topless also, please send a link.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I asked my wife how on earth could I do that without drawing blood as I watched the first session topless (gasp)

@New Day ...

Was your wife topless also?
    If so, please post the pics for us to review.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit