I Got Messed Up on My Medications ... I Knew I Had to Watch the Assembly On-Line This Weekend

by RubaDub 18 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What a weekend. I have my normal medications to take; one white pill, one purple pill, one blue pill, one yellow pill ... you get the idea.

But having to watch the Regional Assembly on-line had me stressed. I now realized I accidentally took too many of those big purple pills. My wife was very happy. But later, it took me over an hour to put my pants on.

I cannot stress enough that it is important to watch our medications carefully.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's taking the RED PILL that "upset the apple cart" in my life.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hope you wore your id badge.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Hope you wore your id badge

@Anna Marina ...

I did. But having a jacket, shirt, tie and ID badge on felt a bit strange without any pants. I did take off the jacket when they did the announcements. I was able to take it off without standing up.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

You are to be commended. Did they notice you reading the newspaper?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Did they notice you reading the newspaper?''

Or reading Crisis of Conscience during it.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I told my wife that if Steve Lett goes door to door, he would scare the shit out of people the way he talks and looks!

just saying!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You are to be commended. Did they notice you reading the newspaper?

@Anna Marina ...

I think I did everything well. The camera was not pointed on anything below my chest. I also did the entire New York Times crossword puzzle while smiling and periodically nodding in agreement to something.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@ rub a dub....did you die ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You guys crack me up , medications , zoom meetings , dressing up in your own home to zoom in ? geeez i`m glad I got out 27 years ago now .

What the hell am I still doing here on this site ? maybe i`m a glutton for punishment or I just cant help wondering what`s the next BS story the F&DS are going to come up with next , and the gullible R&F are still going to swallow hook line and sinker.

And an I.D. Badge ? to go on line ? In your own living room ? I just love it.

Or maybe i`m just starting to go stir crazy with this covid 19 thingy ?

Keep us entertained guys , we need it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit