What are the biggest holes in evolution?

by shadow 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    I find it telling that time and time again, detractors of evolution are asked for evidence in favor of their position and time and time again, they fail to provide any solid evidence.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    And he's right Fisherman. Look at the evidence dispassionately.
  • cofty
    cofty
    I got out my phone and showed her the phone call to the Chna Garden lasting 1 minute

You phoned the Chna Garden and then went and hassled the poor woman at the China Garden. Muppet!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That was a typo. And I didn't hassled anyone.

Who do you think was right? Why?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Fisherman I agree with Cofty that there is a similar amount of evidence for spherical earth as there is for evolution by natural selection. Or maybe very slightly less for evolution, but not much difference. I just dont think we should rule out any possibility, ever. That's all.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

dispassionately.

Evidence cannot be colored. It is what it is

And he's right Fisherman

Because you say so?

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Because you say so?

No...because the EVIDENCE says so.

Where is your evidence to the contrary?

• cofty
    cofty

Fisherman there is not one of those OPs that would take you more than 3 or 4 minutes to read and understand.

I have no more patience with your wilful ignorance and intellectual laziness.

If you ever have a serious question let me know.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

there is a similar amount of evidence for spherical earth as there is for evolution

How do you figure?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Evidence does not speak. The world in itself does not declare itself to be anything. Humans construct the world in various ways according to their own perspectives. What bearing these constructions have to the things in themselves is not clear. Or to put it differently, there is no actual evidence that certain utterances relate more directly to the things in themselves than other utterances. They can only be judged for their coherence, their relation to other desirable or accepted utterances, or their ascetic quality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit