2016 Calendar: Give us more money!

by wifibandit 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

Not that too many would notice, but it's interesting that the number of KH's built in each 2 year period is shrinking fast....

2001-2002 - 4607

2004-2003 - 4520

2006-2005 - 4447

2008-2007 - 4151

2010-2009 - 4170 (only increase and its 19 halls)

2012-2011 - 3275

2014-2013 - 2905

Still from afar it appears that they are trying for a 280 people per KH per memorial numbers. I'm missing something in the numbers, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Such a surprise to see that they would actually publish that they have been asking for more $$ for KH's in past years, but have been making less. How odd.

• never a jw
    never a jw

elder,

I don't think your numbers refer to new constructions. They must include remodeling/repairs too. I believe the latter is the bulk of the total.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Why should they need more money from next year they will be printing millions less magazines a year
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It looks like WT is going to continue making those cheap little "two months to a tiny page" calendars. Cheap and tiny, yet still a waste of paper... designed for people who are wasting their lives.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

You know, I heard from some JWs attending the K-hall in another part of the city and were having the CO's visit, that the Society is getting geared up for a massive Kingdom Hall and assembly hall construction next year. They told the publishers; "GET READY"

Build it and they will cum.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22weird+science%22+images&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI6r7ZlsnIyAIV1zKICh35oQzO&biw=716&bih=397

Is this the proper forum?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    If it weren't for the weekly Bible reading verses in tiny print you'd think this was a marketing freebie from some corporate construction plc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit