Do You Support Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats Way of Working On The Coronavirus?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Pelosi was supposed to be a phenomenal politician. She’s probably the most powerful female in government. Imagine having a female President like her? We almost did. Thank god it didn’t happen.

• minimus
    minimus

Well she supported the bill.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Well she supported the bill.

Min ...

Yes, virtually everyone did except some guy from Kentucky who literally made people get in airplanes and fly back to Washington because he didn't like the idea of a voice vote.

Putting so many people in airports, airplanes and enclosed spaces for what?

Rub a Dub

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@RubaDub: The new COVID bill is full of pork, I would've voted against it until they took it all back out and put it back a week ago.

If you hear Dems complaining about bailouts of large corporations, they took out the loans program and made 50% of the business funding and 100% of the large corporation funding (eg. Boeing) into grants. Grants, unlike loans, is money you don't ever need to pay back. Even if the government were making some bad loans in the end it wasn't going to be 50-100% of the funding provided.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Someone please justify the 300 million to refugees to me whilst 3.3 million are filing unemployment claims. Keep in mind I am the holder of a Resident Alien card in the US. Go.

• minimus
    minimus

Not the greatest bill in my opinion but it has passed so we move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit