Do You Support Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats Way of Working On The Coronavirus?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RUB A DUB:

Why would Bush, Sr. be better? Because of his personality? 🙄 Let me guess, he was in the image of being more staid and ‘Presidential’.

How would that necessarily make him better in this present crisis that has never happened before? I don’t know that it could be said that any particular person would be better.

• minimus
    minimus

Rub has been off his game lately. He’s better off giving double entendres. Keep em coming, Rub.😍

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

What liberal agenda was holding up the bill? Accountability on businesses that get government handouts to use them to keep the business going and employing and not to buy up stock and paying out executive bonuses? That sort of liberal agenda?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Simon you list of so-call "pork" hardly amounts to $2.5 billion... chump change when measured against a $2 trillion outlay. .And what's so bad about quality-of-life expenditures in art, culture, museums, schools, etc. in an advanced civilized society?

• Simon
    Simon
    what's so bad about quality-of-life expenditures in art, culture, museums, schools, etc. in an advanced civilized society?

Nothing, in normal times, but they have zero todo with a pandemic emergency response.

They even had a pay raise for themselves stuffed in there!

BTW: If your addition of a list that included $4bn comes to $2.5bn, I'd double-check your math

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Seriously, what does Planned Parenthood funding and other shit have to do with supporting people who may be losing their jobs and unable to buy food or risk losing their house?

Simon ...

That's the way politics works in this country (and probably most others). As the saying goes, politics is like watching sausage being made; you don't want to see all the crap that goes into it but in the end, with the all the seasoning, you may like it.

I don't see that changing any time soon.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

BTW: If your addition of a list that included $4bn comes to $2.5bn, I'd double-check your math

In the world of big government spending our money, that is a rounding error.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub has been off his game lately. He’s better off giving double entendres. Keep em coming, Rub.

Min ...

I know, with all the crazy stuff going on I may have lost my focus.

Rub a Dub

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yes it was awful how the CDC warn trump administration months ago and trump chose to do nothing.

And that would be unlike the democrats who spent the end of January, the first part of February focusing on their scam-peachment B.S. while President Trump was closing the borders to China, how? Just a few days worth of what the Trump administration did. There is much more.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

• Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
    • Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
    • Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
  • enigma1863

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit