JW Stumper Questions - List You Best Here

by pale.emperor 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Explain the 'overlapping generations(tm)' and give scriptural proof positive of how Jesus 'evidently(tm)' meant this.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Do you know the difference between exegesis and exegesis?

Could you explain Revelation 8 verses 1-2 and 6-7?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If, as your Watchtower states, your Governing body are not infallible and do make mistakes, how are they actually led by Holy spirit?

• sir82
    sir82

Explain to me, Biblically, the difference between "spirit directed" and "spirit inspired".

Can you point to any Biblical examples of someone "directed" by holy spirit and yet not "inspired"?

If not, how can the governing body claim to be "spirit directed" and yet make mistakes?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy
    Considering that the WTBTS taught numerous doctrinal errors via Russell & Rutherford and was no better or worse than their "competitors," what independent evidence proves that God selected them as the "faithful slave? in 1919"
  • jaydee
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Deut 18:20-22

Failed prophecies are to be treated as not from God, the prophet ignored, if not put to death! Therefore this paradise within one generation of 1914 prophecy having failed was spoken by false prophets that don't represent God. I would then love them to launch into this overlapping generation rubbish. I would just stand back and enjoy the fun.

• waton
    waton

"When" did Jesus say the generation would pass away?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected? Who keeps changing their mind on this, is it man or god? If it isn't god, do you really trust the ones giving you doctrine if they have problems being faithful in 'little things'?

BONUS QUESTION: are you bonkers?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If the dub is clued up, not with real answer but evasive argumentation .....there are no "stumper questions " .

They avoid difficult subjects , bring the conversation back to what they want to say and keep talking. I have been trying to stump my wife for many years now .....water off a duck's back . Difficult questions are deflected like arrows falling on a curved shield .

Your dubs ultimately end the conversation and go away saying " That one sounded apostate to me"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit