David Splane's 2020 Conventionl talk ....''Jehovah has to come first''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

My spouse was laid off from his job several years ago. Our service group leader was the ONLY Eldur who asked how we were doing. Not one other Eldur inquired. The only thing they asked is where he was. He missed meetings because he had to take work where he could, to feed his family.

I am actually VERY grateful for this, it was one of the very first things that made me question this cult being "Jehovah's organization." Thank you WT and your litte WT nazi's!!!

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

Still waiting for someone to call and see how our family is doing since the cancellation of the meetings.

Where is the love, but I do like them leaving us alone. So in one way it is a blessing in disguise. LOL

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

“But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.“1 Tim 5:8

Have you never heard that scripture, Mr. Splane? It reads very straightforward. No ambiguity there....no way Watchtower can twist those words. But you said :

”A family member may wish to provide for his family....?”

A kid doesn’t need to take that paper round. Auntie Ethel has no responsibility to finance great grandads car....but head of households - parents - must support their kids”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit