David Splane's 2020 Conventionl talk ....''Jehovah has to come first''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Splane’s talk, just like Lett’s, was so nonsensical it would not surprise me if it had actually been written by Paul Gillies.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Pray to Jehovah and then wait. Hold on a little longer to see what Jehovah would work out for you.''

Funny thing is, if God really was working in someones' life to help them to wake up to Watchtower control probably the first thing he'd do is help them to disconnect from the mind control of the meetings.

And that is just a first step.The fear, phobias and scars oftentimes take decades to repair.

The watchtower is once again advising exactly the wrong thing.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

In other talks they say Jehovah does not miraculously intervene in behalf of individuals only his his people as a whole. So Jehovah won't help a dying child of a faithful couple but he will make sure you find a job?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

you mean "miss any zoom meetings, and writting letters field-service"?

oh yeah not a problem anymore thanks to g-hova's provided technology.. i can watch them anywhere, or record them and watch them later on... and field service i can do it anytime from my own phone....

• Annon
    Annon

You must trust in God, we will trust in you continuing to send in the donations.

• waton
    waton

David Splane, who was one of the many pioneers that came out of the then resources - rich western Canada to work in the Eastern, Quebec battlefield, probably never had to rely on the 'Society's' , or even local donor money.

having been burdened to sell the 'overlapping groups generation' to the R&F, he clearly did not relish this task, hinting that wt writers, strategists still hope to finally hit it Big, when their schemes will align with world events, hopefully divinely directed.

• minimus
    minimus

Wait. Be patient. Do not run ahead. When will these poor sheeple see that no one else is going to pay their bills and put a roof over their heads.

I think they should recommend everyone Pioneer and simply wait for the government to hand over some money to them.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Cult leaders are ruthless. They only act in their best interest and manipulate their followers to achieve that.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

How come Jehovah and his Glorious faithful slave cannot come up with a more accommodating meeting schedule to distribute the food correctly and properly at the proper time in these particularly uncertain certainly end-times

They be making more money too but they don't seem to be interested in their best interest or anyone's best interest it's lunacy

That's why they don't rank very well on the powerful cult scale

They rank well being the most backstabbing where everyone is scared of everyone else

tattle tails

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yeah, they lean hard on the stick, but not so much the carrot.

They have absolutely nothing to offer. They're no longer getting converts.

There's no good reason to be a stay-er either.

Only threats of losing your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit