US to lose King of the South Crown

by Uncanny 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey!

I'm with Thirdson. Norway's in the North, Australia's in the South. Both are home to an extrordinary number of "apostates" per head of Witness population.

Who wants to bet when it will appear in the WT as "new light"

Uncanny, that was a beautiful story. I've been to Naples and survived the traffic, LOL! I also left a love back there, who was also a JW, while I realised my beliefs were heading a different way. Ah well!

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    who do you think the new King of the North will be?

Unkanny,
    it's anyone's guess.

We hear the GB meets once a week in their seKret room and play craps to see who wins the right to choose the next New Lite.
    And they pop open cold cans of "SheKinah Lite" and guzzle down their Witches Brew for the necessary Inspiration to come up with the identity of the next "King"...

They then break for lunch and have a hearty meal of Stone Soup with Krackers. The GB supplies the Stone and all the poor sucker Fanatix have to contribute the rest of the Kontents.
    The GB is Krafty like that, don't you know!

Refreshed after chowing down on the spiritual meal, they go out on the Open Road and 'Test Drive their New Doktrine'. They've already had MANY "Kings" to Krash & Burn ... http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/KofN1.html

And you guessed it - the R&F are the Krash Test DUMMIES!

• Jang
    Jang

I'm now living in the picturesque Adelaide Hills of South Australia.

My mum and sister live there ... Bridgewater ...... It is beautiful up there ......

So you are joining the alternatives in northern NSW eh? That' s also nice country!

As you said, you may as well build your own mansion .......

JanG

• Moxy
    Moxy

seriously tho, the north-south identities arent likely to change ever.

when the society is able to produce a brand 'new' book on Daniel interpretation by merely reading and summarizing the last book from 40 years ago, when they are able to claim, with a straight face, that the Bible and the WT had indeed correctly identified the King of the North who plunders the wealth of the King of the South with the Soviet bloc who 'ruled over' the wealth of the US by forcing them to spend all their money on arms (pause and think about that) than i think you are dealing with an organization that is very unwilling to make any new interpretations on prophecy except where absolutely necessary. The role of the WT as a prophet or interepreter of prophecy is pretty much finished i think. the emphasis will continue to shift towards social reform.

mox

• JanH
    JanH
    Now that the news is out the the United States of America has lost its seat on the United Nations Security Council

Uh, let's call it the Human Rights Commission. Not exactly comparable.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• sf
    sf

Hi there Tina,

You brought a few tears to my eyes as I related what you said here to how I feel about my mother who is still, as I see it with MY mindseye, TRAPPED in that corrupt cult:

>What to say when love dies? I'm not sure,but I do know that love isn't limiting. As long as one keeps an open and receptive heart,love comes again......
    Often times the right decision is the most painful one initially.
    Making such a decision when love has come to a dead-end only shows that you know you have high self worth and deserving of fully reciprocated love.......one not bound by such situational ethics/restrictions a la wts.
    It's a courageous thing to do ,to cut ones losses so as to move ahead fully in ones life.......wishing you continued strength and courage on your journey. <

Just wanted to say thank you for your warm words.

Scally (waiting patiently, yet nervously class)

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((scally))))))))))))))))
    MY heartfelt wishes for courage and strength go to you too!
    Ahh yes,we're being very patient :> I'm patiently waiting to hear the cork pop on that bottle you're saving! warm affection,Tina

QOTD

'He's pretty,but can he type?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit