jw deny rumours moving UK HQ to Chelmsford project has collaspe

by Aleph 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Just what we all wanted, right?

To belong to a religion that kept it's buildings secret?

They are moving closer every day to a doomsday cult.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Maybe the secret underground work is for underground organisational work?

If there is a ban in America, they new HQ could all be directed from just outside London?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe the watchtower boys know something the rest of the world dont

like--the end of the world any day soon ?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Sounds like a bunker job.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Waco-in-training.
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Most volunteers had to leave as they are not ready to proceed with any significant building works. The design team are working on changing plans so they don't build what they no longer need. As pointed out in another post removing the contaminated soil involves earthworks. Even if they are building something in the ground I wouldn't get too excited. It will not be a secret underground bunker.

I've not had the first hand conversation re what security volunteers can/can't do but the fuel, oil, battery fluids and other chemical contamination is not something you want to come into contact with. The control mentality is so strong inside the org that they everything has to have rules and a hierarchy associated with it.

-

Yes its the perfect excuse, "dont come close this earth we have to move is contaminated"

I dont know if its a bunker, but something large and top secret is being built underground.

Why all the secrecy and why is nobody allowed anywhere near the undergound project?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Why are they bothering if armageddon(tm) is so close?

I expect when the end comes, the organisation will be in the middle of a large project somewhere.

The latest watchtowers all say live in expectation of it at all times, but just like the organisation have plans plans for the future.

This is why they are really pushing young people to go and get trained in useful skills.

There is a misconception that JWs dont like education or further education. This is simply not true.

The truth is JWs are very much pro education, they just think nowadays university is a waste of 4 or so years, its a missalocation of time.

Now all young people leaving school are encouraged to get real skills, something useful. But to keep a simple life.

We are told to have real skills, real friends, and real assets. Im thankful JWs are now staying away from all stock markets, they are all looking top heavy.

Many Jws are stacking gold and silver, especially silver bullion because it is so very cheap right now at $13oz.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Yes its the perfect excuse, "dont come close this earth we have to move is contaminated"
    I dont know if its a bunker, but something large and top secret is being built underground.
    Why all the secrecy and why is nobody allowed anywhere near the undergound project?

The matter about the earth is contaminated is clear since the the site was an old car breaker's yard.

I know a senior guy on the worldwide design and construction team who would 100% know if (a) there is an underground structure being built and (b) exactly what it is for. I can't ask him as it would blow my cover so can't confirm one way or the other. All I do know is that JWdom is always rife with rumour and supposition about loads of things and it's hard sometimes to separate fact from fiction. It would be interesting to know who close your security guy is the the facts.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    its probably for a giant septic tank
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

From Formerbrother:

There is a misconception that JWs dont like education or further education. This is simply not true.

The truth is JWs are very much pro education, they just think nowadays university is a waste of 4 or so years, its a missalocation of time.

Now all young people leaving school are encouraged to get real skills, something useful. But to keep a simple life.

We are told to have real skills, real friends, and real assets. Im thankful JWs are now staying away from all stock markets, they are all looking top heavy.

Is being a computer programmer a 'real' skill? What about being a journalist?

What about the idea that the best jobs, ie, ones that won't leave you scrambling for benefits or constantly looking for work, require ANY four year degree?

You show the same anti-education bias in talking about 'skills' that are 'real' in comparison to having a job or career that follows a four or six year turn in college.

My children all went to college, 4 years, all have 'real skills'; at the time they went, the society was banging the drum against 4 year college as 'not the thing to do at this time', or that such ones who went were 'putting their trust in institutions' or 'worldly thinking'.

'Real skills', 'simple' life, those are code words for work in the trades (not a bad thing, I worked all my life in the trades; but we can't ALL work in the trades), or something that won't give you access to the best jobs out there; 'simple' life, what does that mean?

'Simple' life means you have to spend more and more of your time looking for a job that will provide for your family, more time working, and less time traveling.

Ironically, it also means you will have less to donate to the WT!

If you think this through, it means they are anti-education.

'Don't get above your raising, get 'real' skills, none of them book learnin' jobs!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit