THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) JANUARY 2016

by wifibandit 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven.

What arrogant bastards, of course they have to deride anyone taking away their thunder. here is the way I see it...

Mental Problems: Steven Lett

Emotional Problems: Anthony Morris III

Questions?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Make it so because the Governing Body have spoken! God these guys are complete and total ass holes when it comes to who's the boss and don't even try to get close to us in austerity heaven forbid. Clowns in a mangers position.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

DarioKehlGuys.:Let's make 2016 count. Why not drive a few towns over and attend memorial where no one will recognize you next spring (2016)? The only difference is, we ALL partake.

Sounds like a hell of an idea! Just to add a little confusion to matters tell them you have a medical condition and you need to know the calorie content and ingredients of the wine and unleavened bread so they don't interfere with your medication. All the hypochondriacs will look on as a young ministerial servants scurry around with I phones trying to look it up. LOL

• Esse quam videri
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    That article is a stale re-run of a past Watchtower article.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven.

Of course, why not all the members of the governing body too !.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I LOVE, how they say " this special operation of holy spirit, becomes, a down payment, a GUARANTEE".

If its a GUARANTEE from Jehovah, then how can there be "question", whether some are authentic, or have mental issues, or not?

If this was, what is perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT decision in the history of humanity, the universe, and all that is, and ever will be, then WTF, would Jehovah allow there to be any misconstruing of it.

If Jehovah, CAN annoint someone by holy spirit, then i GUARANTEE, he can make sure someone does NOT feel annointed by a false feeling, Think about it folks.

• poopie
    poopie
    All of the annointed have mental and emotional propblems including you gbs ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
  • poopie
    poopie
    It takes nut cases to help nut cases duh
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    If Jehovah, CAN annoint someone by holy spirit, then i GUARANTEE, he can make sure someone does NOT feel annointed by a false feeling, Think about it folks.

That's a bloody good point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit