You're addicted to JWD when...

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

When the only thing your computer has done in a month is go to JWD.

Ken P.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

a little off subject. I knew i was in trouble being a dubber when i would walk down the door section of home depo and got an uncontrolable urge to start knocking!!!!!!!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

JH, I think Simon is trying to load the Poutine Icon for you, or the Lactancia Butter Girl, just in case the Fleur de lis, doesn't kick in .

When I first found this site, my goodness, I was on it like bee to honey.

That DF/DA card, was a hoot!

I miss the fake Watchtower & Awake covers, now that I think about it.

Anyways, hope you're not stuck in an ice-jam where you are. Toronto is coated in a thick sheet of hard ice. This is awful.

Great post, loved it JH.

• nowisee
    nowisee

when your phone bill (phone normally used for only INcoming bus. calls) goes from $24-$l00 in one month.....

when your husband threatens (as you ascend stairway to computer) to pull out the jwd needle....

when, after 2 days history posting you think you are accused of being a wt troll because 25 people haven't immediately responded to your thread.....

(im sure i'll think of more...._)

• JH
    JH

You know you're addicted when your desktop looks like this...

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

This forum caused a big arguement the other night.

My wife has never been a JW (lucky girl) and she just thinks we are all a bunch of wingers, moaning about something that doesn't really matter.

She said last night that I am as bad as the Witnesses in my obsession with being an ex-JW and that I am wrong for trying to expose the JW's because I am ruining their hope (even if that hope is false, its better than nothing.)

Well, how can you get through to someone who has never been a witness the hurt and anger you feel when you find out the truth about the 'truth'.

Ive got to admit I do get obsessive when I have my teeth into something but my wife says I prefer to sit at this computer rather than spend time with her. How do you all get around this.

Obsessive, paranoid, demented...the list goes on

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Searchforthetruth, Hmmmmm, I see a big red flag that says it's time to take your wife away for a romantic weekend. JamesT

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

JH Great Thread ROFLMAO

You're addicted to JWD when......you start calling your spouse by their board alias !

• acsot
    acsot

.. you're doing your income taxes online and your computer crashes and all you can think of is "OMG, I hope I can still log on to JWD!"

... you fall asleep at night wondering what question Minimus is going to come up with next

... you start calculating how you can get from St. Jacob's, Ontario (hi Mouthy!) to Dallas, Texas using one Air Miles coupon

... "dubs" has become a regular part of your vocabulary, a dangerous place to be if you're still more or less "in"

... the phrase "disconnecting from the Borg" no longer has anything to do with Star Wars

• ballistic
    ballistic

"Star Wars" should read "Star Trek" - COME ON NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit