You're addicted to JWD when...

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

When you close your eyes and see

• wednesday
    wednesday

when u can't sleep trying to come up with a snappy comeback to something a psoter has said.

hi I'm wednesday,

and i am a JWD addict

edited to define what kind of addict i am

• JH
    JH

When you send this to Simon at the end of each month.

Have all of you sent your monthly report to Simon this month???

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

LOL, JH, that's great!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

When your spouse finds you looking at the forum ...I mean sitting doing something else but watching the forum like it's gonna change or something LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You sit here all friggin day and don`t get anything done..Now I just check in every once in a while..Does that make me a functioning JWD Addict?.... Maybe I can get a patch like they do for smokers..That might be worse though..I don`t think I want to be personally hard wired into JWD..How would it go? Would it be like the Star Trek "BORG"?.I don`t think so,to many independant minds..How about the Matrix? Where your limited only by your mind,and you use the power of the mind to fight WBTS..We`re doing that already...How about a new JWD site banner that reads :JWD welcomes you to the "Dub Matrix".............I need a beer,can`t get that in cyber world.....OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

When Simon sends this to Brooklyn

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol the above DF card is priceless

maybe we should have private reproof, public reproof, and DF . Each would involve a level of punishment. At DF, u could only lurk.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know you are an addict when you start to tell your honey the funny thing that ____ said...oops. Nevermind.

By the way, James Thomas, THIS is what I see in the upper left corner of my vision. But if I try and focus on it, it skeets away. Is there a spiritual significance to this?

• JH
    JH

Hey! How come you other Canadians have Canada below your avatar, and I don't. I'm from Canada too.

Ahhh yea it's true, I'm from Quebec. Thats not Canada.

I'll use this one instead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit