November 2015 Awake

by username 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

rebelfighter, one thing that really did creep me out, though was that we used to visit an aged "sister" who lived in a masonic nursing home because her deceased husband had been a mason.

The waiting room/lobby area was covered in plaques and pictures of men with outlandish titles that sounded very religious, so it seemed ODD to me. The fact that they used titles including Most Worshipful Sovereign Grand Master and Most Excellent Grand High Priest, just to name two, definitely screamed RELIGION to me. I have no real deep knowledge of the masons other than some documentaries I've watched, but the fact that anyone joins a "secret" group or society pretty well creeps me out.

If an organization is really all about helping kids, etc, they should be transparent.

Sorry, not trying to step on any toes, just want to help you understand where I'm coming from.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    This is stretching it. Aside from the red carpeting and the spacious high-roof interior, the two buildings have little in common. I think you're seeing a connection that you want to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit