JW Hypocracy at it's Finest

by teenyuck 23 Replies latest jw friends

• anti-absolutist
    anti-absolutist

Teenyuck,

Very tough call as to what to do here, eh? I detest liars, cheaters and thieves myself. However, JW's, in my experience have a strange ability to think that they are ABOVE the law. It is simply a product of their belief in being the chosen people. I have also never met a group of people, as a whole, that have very little regard for the environment, since they feel that God is going to clean the place up himself, anyway.

My point is simply that any action you may take will likely come back to haunt you, not because you deserve it, but because she thinks you do.

Jehovah's Witnesses' perception of reality is so far gone already that it is very difficult to REASON with them. Therefore, for what it is worth, my opinion is to have faith that she will get what she has coming to her. I would also suggest that she is ALREADY getting it. Can you imagine how f***ed up her mind is to try to pretend that what she was doing was OK and yet show so much hatred to the people that were going through their own hardship in the hospital?

I have gone through a ton of stuff with my mother myself and, while it is not always easy, I always try to remind myself that she is lacking a sense of self-worth with her despicable actions and my feelings are more of pity than anger.

Take care, Brad

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a federal law where no one can be turned away from a hospital based on payment? I remember my friend telling me that no hospital can be denied treatment...please fill me in....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Thanks AntiA....more sound reasoning.

Tres...I am not sure. I think these types of hospitals have to admit you and help you no matter what. I don't think all hospitals do.

On the TV show ER, they talk about not being able to turn anyone away. That is true for that hospital (County General, based upon Cook County Hosp where my mom went)

One block away from the hosp my mom went to is a hospital called Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes. They are acknowledged as being the best hosp in Chicago. However, poor/destitute people never go there. They won't treat you without proof of insurance. I believe this is how the majority of hospitals are. If you walk in with a gun shot, they will treat you, figure out if you have insurance and transfer you to County if you don't...after you are stable.

In my mom's case, she lives in a different county. Her county does not have an open door policy hosp.

I have done some searching and still cannot determine how this is determined.

• Mary
    Mary

SO HOW DOES THAT WORK IN THE STATES? YOU CAN ONLY GET FREE HOSPITALIZATION IF YOU LIVE IN THAT COUNTY?

PERSONALLY, I'D TURN HER IN.......SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT SHE SOUNDS LIKE A REAL NUT-CASE AND A TYPICAL JW: ALWAYS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR FREE EVEN IF THEY'RE LOADED.

I'M STUNNED THAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD USE THE "F" WORD, ESPECIALLY SAYING SOMEONE GOT "ASS-F#@KED.....AND SHE'S A GOOD LITTLE CHRISTIAN EH?

I'M REALLY DISGUSTED THAT SHE WOULD LAUGH AT OTHER PEOPLE'S MISFORTUNES LIKE THAT.....DID JESUS LAUGH AT THE PROSTITUTES?

I HAVE A FEELING THAT SHE DOES THIS SORT OF THING ON A REGULAR BASIS AND PROBABLY DEFRAUDS ANYONE SHE CAN.

PERHAPS A SESSION IN FRONT OF A JUDGE WOULD MAKE HER THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT'S SHE'S DOING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit