JW Hypocracy at it's Finest

by teenyuck 23 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Just got off the phone with my mother. She went into the hospital on Thursday and just got released. She called to tell me that.....

She thought she had the flu so she ignored the symptoms. Finally after 4 days of symptoms she went to the hospital. She had a weird friend drive her to the ER.

Ends up she has diverticulitis. Not eating enough fiber. Since her symptoms were so severe they made her stay from Thursday through today.

Now the hypocritical part. She went to the Cook County Hospital....like the one on ER. Anyone can and will be treated. It is funded by the county and state so they cannot turn any one away. Even if they live in another county.

I figured this out after I asked what hospital she was in and why hadn't she called to let me know?! I am only 6 hours away.

Mom---"Well, since Tim (her weird JW wanna be friend) drove me downtown..."

I interrupted. "Why would you go downtown? THat is a 45 minute to 1 hour drive....the Elk Grove Hospital is 5 minutes away?

Mom "Well, I have no insurance and they have to treat me"

Me "What do you mean you have no insurance? You had insurance a few months ago....I know you are not broke or poor, so why would you go there."

Mom "They have to treat me and I am not paying for some doctor...they have to treat me...."

Me "mom, you don't live in that county, that is fraud. You did this once before when you went there. Then you used Uncle Matt's home as your address. He died, you cannot do that. Did you give them a phony address?"

Mom "I told them where I lived...they have to treat me. So anyway there was a man who came in screaming that his girlfriend gave him VD! HA Ha, it was soo funny! The doctor said he had a fungus because he is not circumcised and it got all dirty and he had a fungus....it was soo funny! The stupid man, with his dirty dick, did not know that he had a fungus and not VD!

Then two whores came in....they both had anal VD....Ha Ha!! They were angry because they were letting these disgusting men ass fuxx them and they got ass VD!! Ha Ha...dirty, filthy girls....Ha Ha!.

Me "Mother, why are you laughing at someone's suffering? How can you laugh at someone who did not know or understand to wash himself properly?!"

Mom "Well, I got to hear everything, because we were right there in the ER...I mean if those dirty whores were not getting ass fuxxed, they wouldn't have that ....but it is too bad they do those horrible things."

I then asked why didn't she or her friend call to let me know that she was in the hospital.

"Well, Tim does not have your #...."

I got mad "Mom, what about blood? What if you need surgery and you need a transfusion? Who would let them know?'

Her "I always have my blood card...Tim knows also."

Me "Tim is not a relative, nor does he have power of attorney....You must give Tim my number and tell him to call me next time something like this happens."

She said she could only receive calls, no outbound.

Which makes sense...she went to the hospital for the poor...if you really have no money and no insurance they have to treat you. The problem is you will be laying in a ward with lots of people who are under guard by Chicago police. The CPD roams the halls there; there is so much crime in the hospital.

The hypocritical part: She is a flag waving JW. She lies, cheats and steals at will. She thinks Jehovah will overlook her horrid ways and let her into the new system....all because she goes door to door and is so pious.

I got off the phone and considered calling the hospital....my husband said not to. He said it is her problem and thank goodness we are 300 miles away.

I am disgusted by her, her behavior, her laughing at ill people; just everything.

I really want to call the hospital, tell them she not only does not live in the county, she has hundreds of thousands of dollars in T-Bills and could well afford her own medical treatment. She owns 2 homes, each well worth over 300,000 each. She is a total cheat.

Am I wrong? Am I not seeing something here? I am so angry right now, I don't know what to do.

• flower
    flower

hmm.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello TeenYuck,

I am so angry right now, I don't know what to do.

Then do NOTHING! You are not required to do a thing. You could try calming down and letting it go.

Crime and deception are taking place all the time. You seem to have identified the cause of your emotions:

HYPOCRISY!

But what can you do about it? Amusing story and I can imagine why you are upset. So now lift your self above it, accept that this is your mom, like it or not, and you can do nothing about it.

Be proud you can now see the issues and you are no longer a part of this.

Jst2laws

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Tina,

Your mom is a case and a half. I don't believe I'm saying this - not all JW's are so looney tunes!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I really want to call the hospital, tell them she not only does not live in the county, she has hundreds of thousands of dollars in T-Bills and could well afford her own medical treatment. She owns 2 homes, each well worth over 300,000 each. She is a total cheat.

That makes me f***ing sick. I don't have two dimes to rub together and she's being a fraud. Sickening, all JW stuff aside. I would tell the hospital, but, as I don't want your husband to be mad at you, maybe you shouldn't.

Man, that pisses me off.

My wife and I got a 7,000$ hospital bill for her being there twelve hours(during a 1 month insurance lapse). We've been doing the right thing and paying it off for years. This has put a considerable burden on us.

Hearing what your mom did makes me want to throw my hands up in the air, and just be a dishonest asshole like the rest of the world. Being honest only gets you screwed, and I'm f***ing tired of it.

*sigh*

ash

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I recommend that you do whatever you believe is the right thing to do in your heart.

Here are two different Scriptures to think about:

Ephesians 5:11-12: Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, rebuke and expose them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Romans 12:19: Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Blow the whistle on her. She disgusts me. JWs who are in theory "no part of the world" who misuse the world under the guise of theocracy. Blow her ass out of the water.

John W. Wirtanen

• riz
    riz

wow teeny-

your mom says the fu** word?!? i would lay a golden brick if my jw mom said the fu** word.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I hate to say it, but I agree with Dan. What your mum did has nothing to do with being a JW, she's just a fraudster. Honesty isn't secular.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Sorry for the delayed response. My husband wanted dinner!

I actually was dreaming about her and the JWs last night. More assembly stuff. Yuck!

I am so lucky I got away. I watched her for years doing things like this that just made me realize I am not like her. I do resemble her. Other than that, we are polar opposites.

Since she justifies in her mind that she is not *hurting* anyone, for her it is OK. She cannot see that she is wrong and it is unethical and immoral to be using services the poor and really destitute. Since it is the government, I think she gets a sort of satisfaction that she is fleecing them.

She cries *poor* alot. Her relatives, on both sides, have always said they were poor, when indeed they had all kinds of money. She claims this is from living through the Depression. Too bad she was born AFTER the depression.

I tell my husband after something like this occurs with her, that I was separated at birth from my real mother. The hospital must have screwed up. I cannot be a blood relation to this woman.

I know not all JWs are like this. However, since all her friends are and know her MO, they all must agree with this behavior, which makes me think it is more widespread than I think. Maybe they get off on cheating the government and other entities like it.

For now I am going to sit tight. I am very distressed that my mother resorts to fraud and misrepresentation to get something. I find it hard to verbally talk about her. Unless you met her and saw her up close, she would seem *kinda* normal. But the cracks are there if you look close.

Her horrible comments about the other people in the ER are telling. She does not respect life at all....she gives it lip service. She is just hoping for Armageddon so all the *bad* people will be gone. She really does not understand or care about peoples suffering. It will all end with the big A, so why care or contribute and try to help them? She is trying by telling them about Jehovah-in her mind.

I just don't know what to do. Thanks for the advice and listening. It helps to tell someone other than my husband.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit