Caption Comp 

by Tallon 17 Replies latest social humour

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Yes , I did serve on the Governing Body for a very short period of time. One day Tight Pants Tony was droning on and on about some inane subject. I turned to him and said, 'Shut the fu@k up! You're driving me Ape Shit' and I walked out, never to return."

• stillin
    stillin

"They were, like, down to here. So I came up with this harness that not only lifts them back up but it accentuates the things! I made a fortune!"

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

"They EVEN took my ICE CREAM MONEY and now THIS is where I have to live!!"

:(

• MissFit
    MissFit

Thank you for attending this years relationship siminar. Work shops include :

The swinging lifestyle: is it for you? Monkeying around - the ins and outs

Beyond grunting :Communication 101- how to stop driving your mate bananas

chest thumping 101: establishing your boundries

The art of Going Ape sh!t: Conflict resoultion skills:

You will learn to :know when to show it, know when to throw it, know when to walk away, know when to run.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

What? You thought the paradise was meant for you? Seriously? Animals are the meekest things on the planet compared to humans. And don't quote the scripture about the fig trees. You have two in your enclosure - share!

• MissFit
    MissFit

You too can live a simple life.

• smiddy
    smiddy

How many times do I have to tell you ,nobody created us ,we are all a product of evolution .All of life.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

I'd love to give you guys a sermon on the mount but...my females have deserted me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit