• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

_Morpheus - Eddie Van Halen

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    The Supremes.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol both cappy and captain are correct... Although given who asked i guess it was sort of obvious 😂
  • Simon
    Simon

I can't pretend I'm not disappointed in you people, frankly, I expected better.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You don't mean Frank Sinatra ?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    There have been only about a dozen artists who have had posthumous UK number 1 hits. But one of those hits actually knocked another posthumous hit off the top spot - name either artist.

l'm afraid to guess since I live in the US, but here is a question about a US artist along the same lines.

One artist, the child of a another famous artist, remade their father's top hit song after his death, editing and remixing the original song to create a duet with both of them singing. The rearranged song won 3 Grammy Awards, including Best Song of the Year. Name both artists.

• TheMark
    TheMark
    Has to be a Motown group. Can't remember the name (since I'm not allowed to google..lol) but it's something like expectations or something like that.
  • Simon
    Simon
    You don't mean Frank Sinatra ?

No, but think along the 'Frank' lines

Has to be a Motown group. Can't remember the name (since I'm not allowed to google..lol) but it's something like expectations or something like that.

It is a group, and they have an old style name. You know, "so and so and the somethings" ...

l'm afraid to guess since I live in the US

For the posthumous UK #1, it is definitely someone you have heard of. But not Elvis (who I think has had the most posthumous #1's)

The group he used to be in has already been mentioned ...

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons!!!!!!! Duh! Should have gotten that one sooner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit