W5 Investigation

by Christian Gutierrez 67 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well it will be their undoing in that case. They will go bankrupt. And then the two witness rule will be gone. One way or another it will have to go.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They will not compromise, common sense will not prevail. They are delusional that they are gods chosen one's. Think Nazis. they were still killing Jews when all was lost. And that's their mentality

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

These types of news coverage is gaining traction and ground. More and more countries are seeing the JW's for who they are, or Watchtower for who they really are.

I hope the sh*t really hits the fan.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Christian and Katja,

Very good video and very, very true.

Thank you for sharing of sad and painful moments

of your life.

Many in Europe are seeing it. Keep on.

Many greetings,

JC Mac Hislopp

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    slimboyfat - "If it's a choice between changing their two witness rule or going bust, I wonder which Watchtower will choose."

Historically, when authoritarian regimes have had to make that (seemingly impossible) choice, they've tended to adopted the scorched earth policy.

Remember, without the Org, these men would have nothing.

They would be nothing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    steve2 - "It is now less likely that they will modify the two-witness rule as a result of the class actions and adverse publicity because they doubled down on this 'rule' in a recent JW.org video..."

This.

steve2 - "...It would be huge and unbearably awful humble pie to 'adjust' its position on the two-witness rule given that it has been one of the main demands of apostates for over 15 years now."

Particularly this.

I strongly believe that if push really came down to shove (up to, including, and after loss of tax-exemption), they'd rather the Org crash and burn than budge.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Bravo!

Thank you to all involved for your bravery and sacrifices of time and money.

It was the best investigative television report I have ever seen about JWs. So much effort behind one powerful hour.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Loved the report. I have decided that if I get invited to the memorial this year, I would agree on one condition - that she agrees to watch this entire report with me.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“Vidiot”: I strongly believe that if push really came down to shove (up to, including, and after loss of tax-exemption), they'd rather the Org crash and burn than budge.

Well, that would be “persecution,” don’t you know, which would confirm that the JWs are really “God’s chosen people” and that we are living deep into the “time of the end.”If the WT organization were to “crash and burn,” then it would signal that “Armageddon” (Arm-a-giddy-bum) would start immediately, with all the ravens, crows, seagulls, etc. swarming us to administer a sweet eye peckening.

[Yes indeed, that was sarcasm.]

• James Jack
    James Jack

Where is the link to view it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit