Apostafest Dreams

by Nikita 41 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Then there was this giant smurf in the back of this man's truck who has Six names.

• gumby
    gumby
    I am really enjoying this thread myself, XW.

Well you can thank little horndog Joannadandy for making this a kink thread.

Thank god for real people.

Gumby

• Solace
    Solace

LMAO@everyone!

OMG, I love you guys!

The humping on the car, the moaning contest, The men in skirts, Someone trying to hypnotize us by constantly repeating a number, yeah # 210, that was it, the lady with a napkin on her head, trying to indoctrinate us, Giant smurfs, How could I forget!

How could we all have had the same dream?

• gumby
    gumby

Hows come nobody has humped me on a car in my dreams yet dammit?!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I would like to hear more abou the humping and moaning thank you very much!

As for the guys in skirts, I still say I had the best legs.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Well I would like to hear more abou the humping and moaning thank you very much!

Tex: suffice it to say that from the front seat of megadude's car it was a sight !! Joanna and Eyegirl- LOL-

And YES- I'd give ya my vote to on the legs !!!! You and Nina looked awesome that night. And that part wasn't a dream !!!

XW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Damn. That's what I get for getting there so early.

Well aren't you sweet for noticing my sexy legs. Just for that, if I can make it up to Green Bay , I'll wear a micro-mini kilt. You might see a little more than you bargained for .

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

OMG Tex- if you and Nina could make it to Green Bay it would be WONDERFUL. And if you were serious about wanting to see it, I will make sure you see Lambeau Field while you are here.!!!!

As I said- my daughter will be here and she could hang out with the kids to give you a little "adult" time.

Crossing my fingers and toes and anything else that will work !!!

XW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Seriously, I would really really like to see Lambeau. I mean, what true football fan wouldn't? I can't think of anywhere that epitomizes the spirit of the NFL MORE than Lambeau.

I would really really really really like to come. I promise I will count my pennies and try my damndest to make it.

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww,

Now Im dreaming of Tex and Cruz comming to Green Bay!

Its a happy dream full of men wearing daringly tiny kilts while playing football at Lambeau. The apostate cheerleaders are wearing cheeseheads while doing the salsa with their Pom Pons, wait (looking closer) they almost look like, yes, they are shredded watchtowers they are waving in the air.

Hmmm..... This is getting good.

Tune in tomorrow for game hightlights and final score.

Till morning,

Happy dreams everyone.Zzzzzz......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit