Apostafest Dreams

by Nikita 41 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have lots of sex er dreams, just plain old nice dreams, about lots of posters here.

• Nikita
    Nikita

BigTex, no, he wasn't wearing a kilt, but I'm sure he would've looked sexy in it!

LOL, XW, now I've got that image in my head! I'll probably dream about that sometime!

Joanna, you keep enjoying those sex er dreams!

Nikita

• Nikita
    Nikita

Oh, and Animal,

Thanks!

Nikita

• email
    email

<sigh> Not even in DREAMS I get lucky!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

email

The secret is you've got to wear a kilt.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*Jumps up and down* I wanna see email in a kilt !!!!

You knowwwwwww- if you think about something fiercely enough, you can dream about it that nite !!!

Still thanking God that Valis isn't flying the plane !!!

XW

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Eric, ummmmmmmmm I mean Rick,,,,,,hehe ( have you forgiven me yet????I swear I know your name is Ricky,,,,,,,, remember I called you Rickie Ricardo?????? HUH HUH?)

Anyway, you do have to wear a kilt next time, and you probably can wear your buttons anywhere you want .

I am working on getting the Turkey man to wear a kilt , but he says it aint happin'. We shall see.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    remember I called you Rickie Ricardo

Did you really? Now THAT's funny!

• myself
    myself
    *Jumps up and down* I wanna see email in a kilt !!!!

me too, in fact I would like to see email jumping up and down in a kilt

• gumby
    gumby
    I have lots of sex er dreams, just plain old nice dreams, about lots of posters here

JD,

Asa soon as I can dig out that old awake article no "entertaining immoral thoughts" I will send it to you.

Basically it says when you go to bed at night to think of the soon to be realized paradise earth and the pleasure you will have building houses with men in plaid shirts who smile all the time. Or ....you could pick up the bible and read about how david got his pee pee slapped for thinking wrongly.

If I were you.....I would just hop in the cold shower for about 5 minutes.........or wait...that won't work....your a girl.

Anyways.....keep your eyes on the prize.........not the mens flies.

(Damn I'm funny....I just made that up )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit