E-Mail, Just recived. About Bethell adjustments.

by DwainBowman 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• millie210
    millie210
    Saintbertholdt7 hours ago
    Hi Millie,
    "At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY ANY INSTRUCTIONS WE MAY RECEIVE, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND FROM A STRATEGIC OR HUMAN STANDPOINT OR NOT. (4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking. The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith."
    The Governing body knew very well.

Hi Saintbertholdt,

So true...

Isnt there a scripture about letting the one strapping on his sword not brag like the one taking it off?

They should probably read their own info...

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind

They did so well with telling potential members that if they study with Jehovah's Witnesses, they will be "persecuted" by family and friends. It was viewed as "prophetic." Virtually nobody noticed it was obvious that if you study with a cult, concerned loved ones will try to help you get away from that cult.

I realized that too once I started to wake up OnTheWayOut. Creepy

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY ANY INSTRUCTIONS WE MAY RECEIVE, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND FROM A STRATEGIC OR HUMAN STANDPOINT OR NOT

DRINK NOW!!!!!

Image result for drink poison pic cartoon

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just imagine the ass kissing going on right now! Imagine those higher up the food chain who are desperate to remain at Warwick! Those on the chopping block are probably scared shitless! What's worse is that now these moronic, watchtarded psycho-phants ( yeah, that's on purpose ) will descend upon the local KH and spread their delusional, enabling propoganda!

Meanwhile, the GB will NEVER stoop to "making tents.", and live in luxury behind layers of red tape.

On a positive note, the new Service Year is starting! It's the perfect time to leave!!

DD

• DJS
    DJS

DD, "psycho-phants"

I like.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I keep hearing the "speeding up of the work" they seem obsessed by this phrase when the reality is their work is moving along at a snails pace and has been for years now, their own worldwide reports show this, they are so deluded. "decisions being made that we might not understand" most people with a few brain cells will understand that they are a distressed business and these changes are being made in an act of desperation.
  • vinman
    vinman
    DATA-DOG 2 said:Just imagine the ass kissing going on right now! Imagine those higher up the food chain who are desperate to remain at Warwick!
    Couldn't agree more. I personally know a couple who live for Warwick. They are 50ish. They think they are sooo special. Warwick was going to be their ticket into Bethel.
  • minimus
    minimus
    They love to spin.....
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Minimus:

They love to spin, and the rank and file have been trained to run their own spin!

They see every event, whether it is more construction or less, more magazines or less, as 'speeding up the work', 'evidence Jehovah is blessing us'.

It is pathetic to watch.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit