I'm Not Saying Americans are Stupid

by Simon 13 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

But maybe they over-value their own abilities. C'mon, imagining you could fight a Gorilla, Lion, Elephant, or Bear with your bare hands?!?

This could be an amazing new reality TV show though ... "OK, Bubba, you've just beaten a dog ... now for $16,000 do you want to fight a Chimpanzee? You can phone a friend for advice"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Errr... why is anyone even conducting this survey? We have far too many idiotic reality shows as it is...

• Simon
    Simon

In the words from the Godzilla movie: "Let them fight!"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Well, I'd definitely want to watch the unedited video of someone battling an elephant, lion, or grizzly bear.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I know how Samson would answer.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Interesting elephant comes in before grizzly. I stop before the rat. People haven't watched enough chimp shows or it would rank further down.

And not all Americans are stupid, just most of us. Canadians, Mexican s, french?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This just tells me that Americans have a slightly greater need to thin the herd. So, let them fight!

• TD
    TD

Interesting

Chimpanzee and Kangaroo might be slightly explainable via media images of juveniles. (i.e. A lot of people, apparently many of them Americans, don't understand how big and strong an adult male of either species is)

But grizzly and lion? You would think most people understand the concept of suicide. - LOL

• Simon
    Simon
    Interesting elephant comes in before grizzly

I think I'd rather fight an Elephant, they don't seem too aggressive and I could just cower and hope it ignored me. But a grizzly will just fuck you up for being there.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

According to the blurb at the bottom they surveyed over 2000 Brits to to get their answers. I wonder how they found them ? In a pub after a few beers , perhaps?

So it seems we can’t blame stupidity all on Americans.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit