Can Elders or MS have Goatee?

by Iamallcool 17 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

My Girl once visited a Kingdom Hall to see what the fuss was all about.

Afterwards, she said she could never be a part of a club where all the men are beardless and small.

She likes her men TaLL, with a nice beard, and long thick Hair -------and not skinny.

My girl if 5'11 inches tall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiDPaC2QlA

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

That video pretty much confirms what I suspect...

...the Org leadership doesn't like long hair and bears because they often can make a man look more attractive.

And they don't want the rank-and-file to look too pretty.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    And they don't want the rank-and-file to look too pretty.

Well, Greenlees certainly liked his young Bethelite page-boy assistants looking pretty.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And that’s probably why. 😏

• TheListener
    TheListener

Around me if someone has a goatee or beard neatly trimmed or not, others at the hall start to worry about that persons spirituality. It becomes a pretty big topic of conversation.

• hoser
    hoser

I should start another topic listing signs of spiritual weakness, but yes having anymore than half a days worth of facial hair is definitely a sign of low spirituality.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Who'd of thought standards of "spirituality" fell under a checklist, huh?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Can Elders or MS have Goatee?

I would answer that the GB would answer 'No!' unless there is money involved for them to reap. Otherwise, it's down to the biggest bully on the BOE to make a self serving decision on the matter.

Then the scrounging, dole leech, never done a good day's work in his sanctimonious life, low life CO will either agree or be a bigger bully when he visits.

People are usually a let down, after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit